Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Teams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

[FireCell] Team Formation.

Your avatar

Posted on 24-12-08 14:03
Hello i`m justanoob and i `d like to inform all of you that i`m making a team with my friends we are not total noobs, we have some experience in programming/hacking any person that is interested to enter in our team post it here or pm me . Thank you.
We are going to design/program website/software applications.

AnD RemEmber IamJusTaN0ob GrinGrinGrind:Grin

Edited by on 24-12-08 14:14
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

bl4ckc4t

Your avatar

Wiseman
Posted on 24-12-08 17:35

Something about a team formation that does not know coding, etc just SCREAMS Script Kiddie.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-12-08 17:45
bl4ckc4t if you dont want to join why your posting ? spam ? wtf you want guys.... How do you know that i cant code.?!?!?!? How so stupid people can exist !?!?!?!? :matey:
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 24-12-08 22:02
I hate your numerous, excessive smileys. I hate your numerous, excessive trailing punctuation. Either post more information about what your team will be (attempting) to focus on, or your team is just doomed to suck. If you're going to make a "team", give it a purpose. A real purpose, not just some lofty "we can do everything" goal.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 12:39
Aim: Exchange of knowledge,coding and for fun!
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
I Love You Baby!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 15:36
A team of retarded uppity script kiddies. Sounds promising.
Author

rex_mundi
☆ Lucifer ☆

God
Posted on 25-12-08 15:46
Team Turd .

U N Ⓡⓔⓧ_Ⓜⓤⓝⓓⓘ
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 17:26
SPAM GOD HELP ME THATS SPAM! You guys only know how to spam and flame at HBH.... do you think that someone know you out of HBH? You are know in scene for NOTHING and you flame people... LOlzzzz thats not good....
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 25-12-08 17:36
iamjustanoob wrote:
SPAM GOD HELP ME THATS SPAM! You guys only know how to spam and flame at HBH.... do you think that someone know you out of HBH? You are know in scene for NOTHING and you flame people... LOlzzzz thats not good....

Shut up you moron. You know nothing, and teaming up with those who know nothing as well won't get you anywhere.

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor? - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 17:42
It's really funny to me how do you know that we know nothing ? Grin. Oh, dear go out with friends get some girls and relax Smile . Your in hacking for years and you don't know the half of that what i know.

Flame war going to be hard when spyware joins.
Author

spyware

God
Posted on 25-12-08 17:45
iamjustanoob wrote:
It's really funny to me how do you know that we know nothing ? Grin. Oh, dear go out with friends get some girls and relax Smile . Your in hacking for years and you don't know the half of that what i know.

Flame war going to be hard when spyware joins.

I should base my opinion on what? Excessive usage of smileys? Inability to spell like a sane person? Your USERNAME?

You're a fucking NOOB. Smile

Enjoy the holidays.

[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
- Carl Sagan
Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor? - Ebert
[/s
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 17:53
whatever you say my friend Smile . Your Pro and i am just a noob. But tell have you done something cool about hacking ? A? Answer me? Your just little angry kid Grin . Just relax.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 17:57
whatever you say my friend Smile . Your Pro and i am just a noob. But tell have you done something cool about hacking ? A? Answer me? Your just little angry kid Grin . Just relax.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 17:58
He is right about one thing, half the people on here do nothing but flame. Hope you feel good about yourselves. Actually, it makes you look pretty fucking ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, there are some cool/knowledgeable/HELPFUL people on here, but there are also some immature fuckers who need to grow up and keep their mouth shut if they don't have anything useful/helpful to say. I mean whats the point? Grow the fuck up. Help somebody for a change, what good does bashing do? He didn't ask for your smartass comments. I just don't understand wasting the time it takes to type some bullshit like that. It makes you look worse than him. Merry Christmas, ya fuckers.
Author

spyware

God
Posted on 25-12-08 18:02
He's not just a poor man. He's a beggar, a thief, a backstabber, lower than low, that's what he is.

If he was here to learn, and enjoy the community he would've been different. He would've acted different. In reality, he isn't different.

He's one of them. Thousands mindless noobs wandering around aimlessly. All I can do is tell them to beg somewhere else. To steal somewhere else.

To stab someone else's back for a change.

Now shut up and learn, idiots.

[small]
- Carl Sagan
[/s
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 18:02
I mean look at Zephyr, yea he bashed a little bit but at least he threw in some helpful advice. Some of you ARE just angry little teenage fuckers. lol. Get off the computer for a few minutes and go get some pussy. Go fuck some shit up, like you're supposed to do when you're young. Why all the hate? Damn...
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 18:03
JPierce420 wrote:
He is right about one thing, half the people on here do nothing but flame. Hope you feel good about yourselves. Actually, it makes you look pretty fucking ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, there are some cool/knowledgeable/HELPFUL people on here, but there are also some immature fuckers who need to grow up and keep their mouth shut if they don't have anything useful/helpful to say. I mean whats the point? Grow the fuck up. Help somebody for a change, what good does bashing do? He didn't ask for your smartass comments. I just don't understand wasting the time it takes to type some bullshit like that. It makes you look worse than him. Merry Christmas, ya fuckers.

It makes me feel good to know that there are people that use their brain to think Smile .
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 18:07
I agree with you to an extent...this thread just reminded me of the fact that you all DO do this to people who are genuinely trying to learn and you make them afraid to even ask a question anymore. I'm just tired of seeing it. Whats the point in putting someone down like that? This place is SUPPOSED to be about helping people learn, and people are SUPPOSED to be comfortable asking questions in the forum, now mind you, they should be well thought out, but I've seen people get bashed for asking decent questions, probably by some little fuck who felt threatened because he didn't know the answer. Its pathetic, really.
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 25-12-08 18:14
It's really funny because all flamers here are know in scene for nothing but they think that are leetest thing in the world Grin That why this website is know by the real hackers like noob ground Smile
Author

spyware

God
Posted on 25-12-08 18:32
Yeah, you people live in your own little world then. I'm seriously trying to help you here by saying SHUT UP, LEAVE THIS COMMUNITY AND LEARN SHIT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK.

Since it's Christmas and all, ignore the caps this time.

[small]
- Carl Sagan
[/s
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >