Follow us on Twitter!
Understanding is the answer, hatred is the problem, and hackers are the slaves abused and destroyed in the process of peace online - Deshouleres
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 22
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82823
Newest Member: Andyrayfun
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Teams

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 25-12-08 18:39
iamjustanoob wrote:
That why this website is know by the real hackers like noob ground Smile

... And you're here? Welcome home.

My previous statement about no concrete goal for your "team" applies still, and has yet to be addressed.


Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 25-12-08 19:36
Aim:For Fun.

This is End of flame war. You Win! Smile Be Happy! :happy:

Edited by on 25-12-08 19:41
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 25-12-08 23:32
quote from http://www.hellbo. . .users.html

If you are wrong, admit it. Seriously. We won't flame you for holding your head high and saying "You're right", and if anything, it usually earns you some respect. No person is right 100% of the time, except me, of course**.
Okay, when you've just joined up, you're like the new kid at a school: First impressions count! Make them good. Don't assume you can waltz in and start shouting about what should be done, or what needs to be done. Oh, we don't care how good you were on your "old account" which you won't name, because more often than not, it's a pile of lies.

You take drugs? We don't care. Your decision, your life, keep it to yourself, unless asked. It's not cool.
You've hacked a load of sites? Same story.
If you are stupid enough to boast about your "hacks" in a PUBLIC forum...
**Joke


Its funny how so much can be avoided with decent communication... and the lack of it in every day life let alone online.
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 00:18
Wow. Now you're telling them to go learn and come back. lol. Bro, what do you think this site is for? You've been here longer than me and haven't figured that out? What are the challenges for? They're useless if you know how to do them, and please don't tell me you look 'cool' if you have points. lol. The challenges are for people who DON'T know how to do them, so they can figure them out and learn from them. If you know how to do them already, then its a waste of time. For instance, I could do all but the programming ones, because I'm new at coding. Notice they are the only ones I'm trying to do, because thats what I want to learn. Granted, I only have 1 completed, but I have the correct code for the next 3 challenges done, the server has just been too slow lately for them to work. The point is, this place IS for people to learn, and its a crying fucking shame they have to deal with people like you who bash them instead of helping them. That shit WILL come back on you someday, mark my motherfucking words.
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 00:32
JPierce420 wrote:
I mean look at Zephyr, yea he bashed a little bit but at least he threw in some helpful advice. Some of you ARE just angry little teenage fuckers. lol. Get off the computer for a few minutes and go get some pussy. Go fuck some shit up, like you're supposed to do when you're young. Why all the hate? Damn...


Man, get the fuck off of your pedastool. Quite frankly, you're probably just some douche pothead. Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36STR82B

That's a video of me fucking some bitch. She is 18 btw

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/Kr13gst3r/P1ctu730033.jpg

That's a crack rock.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/Kr13gst3r/p1ctu730037ue7.jpg

That's a syringe with a cap of heroin.

Does this make me hardcore? Fuck no, it actually kinda makes me a douche for posting it but I wanted to make a point. The fact of the matter is, is that this guy can't spell worth a fuck, he clearly doesn't know shit about cyber security, he's annoyingly uppity and we try to keep these kinds of wannabees out of the community. I can assure you 100% I've fucked way more girls than you, have done way more drugs than you and have fucked up more than you could ever imagine to. That doesn't really make me cool, and it most certainly isn't a measure of my life's successes. This forum isn't about boasting about how much weed you smoke, bitches you fuck or anything of the like; it's about cyber security, hacking, whatever you want to call it.

Don't assume you know so much about us based on what we say. We typically say these things for a reason. If you're good and want to baby script kiddies/wannabes then go ahead, but you're not going to be doing us any favors.
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-12-08 00:35
JPierce420 wrote:
Wow. Now you're telling them to go learn and come back. lol. Bro, what do you think this site is for? You've been here longer than me and haven't figured that out? What are the challenges for? They're useless if you know how to do them, and please don't tell me you look 'cool' if you have points. lol. The challenges are for people who DON'T know how to do them, so they can figure them out and learn from them. If you know how to do them already, then its a waste of time. For instance, I could do all but the programming ones, because I'm new at coding. Notice they are the only ones I'm trying to do, because thats what I want to learn. Granted, I only have 1 completed, but I have the correct code for the next 3 challenges done, the server has just been too slow lately for them to work. The point is, this place IS for people to learn, and its a crying fucking shame they have to deal with people like you who bash them instead of helping them. That shit WILL come back on you someday, mark my motherfucking words.


This place is indeed meant to be helpful to noobs, but the forum isn't some sandbox where you can post as much shit as you'd like.

Sure, the challenges are meant to guide aspiring hackers. This doesn't mean that the forum has the same purpose. On the contrary, HBH vividly supports a "holier-than-noob" standing in this place. Again, this doesn't mean noobs can't use the forum, or ask for help, but it DOES mean you can't just put SHIT on HBH and expect us to sit back and relax.

This community thrives upon growth. When the growth stops, the community dies. This thread, and most of it's posts aren't supporting this growth.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

websniper
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 56
Location:
Joined: 21.11.08
Rank:
Newbie
Posted on 26-12-08 02:19
I feel that we all seem to have commonality in our goals. Not everyone has the same goal but we are all in a similar position. We are all hooked on going where we are told not to go, for one reason or another. I personally want to learn more for the sake of knowing how and understanding how to protect from. I have been around many hacker sites over the years and have learned plenty. We should bend over backwards to help each other share the knowledge because the person we help may teach us the most important things down the road. Flaming is a part of it, so if you get flamed, you earned it. If you earned it, you have at least something. Get past that and learn. Get what you need here and pass on your wisdom to others. Help when you can. This place is sort of like the way kids in the 50's and 60's were raised. Keep your mouth shut until spoken to unless you really feel your questions or posts have validity. Best of Luck.


HATE_MICROSOFT
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 10:20
Spyware main skillz are:Spaming and Flaming Grin He can post really huge and long post here at HBH but in the same time he know nothing about hacking... probably Spyware can code in VB,Java,C++,Python probably he hacked few websites and he think that he is Hacker, he think that he is much more better than the noobs posting here...... Spyware because of people like you there are very few good hacking communities... people like you Spyware are hackers only in their imagination Smile

Spyware i want to feel your best flames, FLAME MEEEEE!!!! I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FLAMES.
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

fuser
Member



Posts: 960
Location: in front of a computer (duh)
Joined: 05.04.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 26-12-08 11:08
iamjustanoob wrote:
Spyware main skillz are:Spaming and Flaming Grin He can post really huge and long post here at HBH but in the same time he know nothing about hacking... probably Spyware can code in VB,Java,C++,Python probably he hacked few websites and he think that he is Hacker, he think that he is much more better than the noobs posting here...... Spyware because of people like you there are very few good hacking communities... people like you Spyware are hackers only in their imagination Smile

Spyware i want to feel your best flames, FLAME MEEEEE!!!! I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FLAMES.


You've done it now kid, you've really pushed the line.

Admins, I recommend you lock this thread to stop this from going any further.


img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 12:08
iamjustanoob wrote:
Spyware main skillz are:Spaming and Flaming Grin He can post really huge and long post here at HBH but in the same time he know nothing about hacking... probably Spyware can code in VB,Java,C++,Python probably he hacked few websites and he think that he is Hacker, he think that he is much more better than the noobs posting here...... Spyware because of people like you there are very few good hacking communities... people like you Spyware are hackers only in their imagination Smile

Spyware i want to feel your best flames, FLAME MEEEEE!!!! I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FLAMES.


i want to know one thing....
"u say spyware isn`t a real hacker, only in his/her fantasies.
then what is your idee of a hacker, in ur own words"

because i think that ur idee of a hacker might be wrong

Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 16:37
i lol'ed at this whole thread

lots of angry teenagers that think they are better than each other =/

we are all part of hbh because we share an interest in computers. If you dont have anything useful that will contribute towards a subject, why say anything?

sigh


Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 26-12-08 16:42
iamjustanoob wrote:
Spyware main skillz are:Spaming and Flaming Grin He can post really huge and long post here at HBH but in the same time he know nothing about hacking... probably Spyware can code in VB,Java,C++,Python probably he hacked few websites and he think that he is Hacker, he think that he is much more better than the noobs posting here...... Spyware because of people like you there are very few good hacking communities... people like you Spyware are hackers only in their imagination Smile

Spyware i want to feel your best flames, FLAME MEEEEE!!!! I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR FLAMES.


You know, I really pity this moment. I've been waiting for an intellectual challenge, for someone to kick me around and laugh at my tiny amount of knowledge.

Now, someone like you comes along. You question me, yes, but you don't offer anything in return. What did you learn? What did you contribute? What can you teach us?




img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
“Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?” - Ebert
[/s
http://bitsofspy.net
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 16:55
People will respect you a lot more if you can use grammar properly. I mean, you lost all respect with your first post because of the excessive smileys, your terrible idea for a "team" with no goals or ideas, and your obvious lack of knowledge. (Just out of curiosity, what makes you think adding 10 smileys makes you cool? It kind of makes you appear to be about 11...)

Don't argue with Spyware or Zephyr for flaming you, you deserve to be flamed. I honestly can't imagine anyone who knows anything useful joining your "team" just because of how you present yourself.


Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.

K3174N 420
Member



Posts: 296
Location: In a grow room, growing cannabis.
Joined: 14.09.08
Rank:
Hacker Level 1
Warn Level: 69
Posted on 26-12-08 18:46
WOW...

What have i missed here...

This thread in many ways, sums up HBH.

I have read it all, and a lot of interesting points have been made to both sides.

I do think flames can be chucked around to easily here, i feel a lot of us have fallen into a bad habit with that, i'm not talking about this thread, just in general.
I have seen many a decant post, many a fair question get shot down in a ball of flames.
Fair play i have seen about four times more deserving flames.

What makes a person a noob?
What makes a post flamable?

There are two kinds of 'wannabehacker/hacker'. The ones interested in hacking for the right reason of learning and truth, and the ones for the wrong reason of being 'cool' or hacking mates hotmail, ect.

I believe anyone interested for the right reasons, regardless of knowledge is not a noob. (Maybe a newbie, but defiantly not a noob)

I also believe that any thread that offers, or requests useful information is worthy...

Which this thread, doesn't.
Your not looking for a team, even if you think you are...
What kind of team target is, have fun? You do sound 11...
Zeph is very right in what he said about a team needed a clear target, else it's not a team, merely a group of people fucking about.
That is why this thread is pointless, and this is why this thread got flamed.
That said i agree with a lot of what you said, even if you are wrong this time.

Peace out people.





Thanks Yours31f!
img114.imageshack.us/img114/1497/keiran420cy2.jpg
Make poverty history... Cheaper drugs now! - Frank gallagher
[small][center]Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord...
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A minute."
"Einstein asks, "And what does a million pounds mean to you?"
The Lord replies, "A penny."
Einste
http://keiran420.ueuo.com/
Author

RE: [FireCell] Team Formation.


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 26-12-08 22:33
Important points to note before closure:

1. slpctrl's post was very important. This is a hacking community; if you're a poon magnet, good for you. No one really cares, though. In fact, most of us don't feel the need to announce that we get it. Image is nothing here.

2. websniper was right, as have been many before, that flaming with a purpose... has a purpose. However, it's important to note that most of what occurred in this thread was not flaming but was, indeed, merely criticism. If we question your knowledge, motivation, chance of success, etc. ... that's not flaming. Criticism is not always flaming. Learn what flaming really is.

3. mambo, your post made no sense. Spend more time actually online participating with the community before you express your (wrong) opinion on it.

If you're going to start a programming team, have a focus. An initial goal.
"Boy, I'd love to write this kind of software... I should get a team of people that would like that, too."
"Gee, I sure do like learning in the specific field(s) of [whatever]."

No one wants to be in a club that doesn't do shit. Disagree as you see fit; I got EM solely to let people complain at me. Lock.


Page 2 of 2 < 1 2