HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: Exploits!

p4plus2

Your avatar

Posted on 29-06-09 21:58
Demons Halo wrote:
The script is ready, but there seems to be one tiny little problem! in a smaller exploit list (like 20-30 items) the script runes decently fast, but when I use the big list (LOTS OF ITEMS Pfft) python does not respond xD
Now I was expecting this so the question is: should I set a low time out? or is there a way to make the script check if a certain URL exists REALLY FAST?

If it times out on long list of items, why not try separating them into more lists. Then parse the lists in an order and maybe some sort of pause after each list. As lists complete you should also store there results then remove the list from memory. I don't know the details of your script and nor am I a python master, so these are just my best guesses and advice that I can offer.

"You can't be something your not,
Be yourself by yourself
Stay away from me" ~Walk, Pantera

"Playing an acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on" ~Dave Mustaine

Edited by p4plus2 on 29-06-09 22:01
p4plus2@hotmail.com
Author

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 29-06-09 22:43
p4plus2 wrote:
Demons Halo wrote:
The script is ready, but there seems to be one tiny little problem! in a smaller exploit list (like 20-30 items) the script runes decently fast, but when I use the big list (LOTS OF ITEMS :P) python does not respond xD
Now I was expecting this so the question is: should I set a low time out? or is there a way to make the script check if a certain URL exists REALLY FAST?

If it times out on long list of items, why not try separating them into more lists. Then parse the lists in an order and maybe some sort of pause after each list. As lists complete you should also store there results then remove the list from memory. I don't know the details of your script and nor am I a python master, so these are just my best guesses and advice that I can offer.

I was wworking on that while you wrote this post XD I've devided the big lists into smaller lists, each with certain type of exploits (SQL/php/etc).

yet still I need the script to go faster.. .any ideas? here comes the most important part of the script:

Code

from urllib2 import *

exploit_list=[]
result_list=[]

site='http://www.hellboundhackers.org'

f=open("sql_exploits.txt", "r")
for line in f:
    exploit_list.append(line)   
f.close()

outp=open("results.txt","w")
x=0
for item in exploit_list:
    address=site+item
    try:
        urlopen(address)
    except HTTPError:
        continue
    except URLError:
        print address
    else:
        outp.write(address)
        x+=1
        print x

outp.close()

The script takes like 5 sec / exploit line until it times out and goes for the next line in the file. So out of experience, how many ms should I set as a time out limit? 5 secs is damn much / exploit -_-

also who do you think about the code? This is not all of it, yet still it's the most important part ^^

base_dropper@hotmail.com www.demonshalo.com
Author

fashizzlepop

Moderate
Posted on 29-06-09 22:53
Well you do realize it IS using internet requests so the speed will be based off of your internet connection... I imagine you could send multiple requests and THEN parse the info. That might make it so it doesn't seem to be taking forever for just one exploit.

Another fun thing to do might be to add a function that looks for paths or other error messages so you don't have to look through all of what you receive. That would be helpful for larger lists of exploits.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein~

csullivan.codeinspire.net/images/boomsig2.png
fashizzlepop@gmail.com http://csullivan.codeinspire.net/
Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 29-06-09 23:51
Once you finish this, i'm sure it would make a great addition to the code bank.

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 30-06-09 00:20
A script that takes a variable from a text-file, and then make a POST/GET request with that variable? Wonder why this page isn't slashdotted yet. Truly unique script!

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 00:34
fashizzlepop wrote:
Well you do realize it IS using internet requests so the speed will be based off of your internet connection... I imagine you could send multiple requests and THEN parse the info. That might make it so it doesn't seem to be taking forever for just one exploit.

Another fun thing to do might be to add a function that looks for paths or other error messages so you don't have to look through all of what you receive. That would be helpful for larger lists of exploits.

ofc... I'm using 24/1 so speed is not an issue (I guess Pfft).
I thought about using multiple requests, but the problem is that the site would go crazy xD

well the exceptions above (especially HTTPError) are almost the only kind of response bothering me Pfft all other responses are worth looking at =D

Edited by Demons Halo on 30-06-09 00:40
Author

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 00:35
stealth- wrote:

I sure hope so Pfft

A script that takes a variable from a text-file, and then make a POST/GET request with that variable? Wonder why this page isn't slashdotted yet. Truly unique script!

hahaha we can worry about that type of stuff later on Pfft let me get this shit working first properly xD I'm not a pro you know -_-

Edited by Demons Halo on 30-06-09 00:37
Author

KvK

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 00:51
Demons Halo wrote:
stealth- wrote:

I sure hope so Pfft

hahaha we can worry about that type of stuff later on Pfft let me get this shit working first properly xD I'm not a pro you know -_-

Uhh....I'm pretty sure Spyware was being sarcastic. Seriously people, his sarcasm isn't that difficult to comprehend. :angry:

Author

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 00:54
KvK wrote:Uhh....I'm pretty sure Spyware was being sarcastic. Seriously people, his sarcasm isn't that difficult to comprehend. :angry:

NOO SHIT Frown REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY?!?!?!?! Shock

Author

KvK

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 01:19
Demons Halo wrote:
KvK wrote:Uhh....I'm pretty sure Spyware was being sarcastic. Seriously people, his sarcasm isn't that difficult to comprehend. :angry:

NOO SHIT Frown REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY?!?!?!?! Shock

YES, REALLY!!!!!

Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 30-06-09 15:31
lol, you guys crack me up.

On another note, I don't understand what your script does exactly. Could you explain?

Wisdom spared is wisdom squared.
Author

spyware

God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 30-06-09 15:39
ranma wrote:

On another note, I don't understand what your script does exactly. Could you explain?

"Rank: HBH Guru"

img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 30-06-09 15:49
ranma wrote:

It takes one line at a time from a file full of URL exploits, and tries them on a given site. If the exploit is something other than a 404 or an invalid URL, it saves the info into a new text file called results.

@ spyware: It's amusing to see you pointing your dick @ ppl you were like a couple years ago xD
I love you man... (L) Grin

Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 30-06-09 16:16
spyware wrote:
ranma wrote:

Oh shut up. From his posts I got the feeling he was just saving the urls. I didn't notice he said something other than 404. Makes sense now.

Author

pimpim

Posted on 30-06-09 19:03
ranma wrote:
spyware wrote:
ranma wrote:

Oh shut up. From his posts I got the feeling he was just saving the urls. I didn't notice he said something other than 404. Makes sense now.

I think what spy meant was that a member with the rank "HBH Guru" should be able to understand what a simple Python-script does by reading the code. Wink

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/c/34966/blow me.png

Edited by pimpim on 30-06-09 19:11
sa.backman@hotmail.com
Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 30-06-09 19:18
spyware wrote:
ranma wrote:

heh, spyware is funny. Too bad he never says anything helpful Sad

*ducks*

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .

Edited by stealth- on 30-06-09 19:19
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

ranma

Active User
Posted on 30-06-09 20:23
Fine, spyware had a point, but I had one too.
I gave the code a quick scan, not noticing the "except HTTPError" part. Sorry for overlooking it Pfft

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2