I brought a new tutorial for you. This is about how to perform wifi de-authentication attack and disconnect any connected device from the private wifi network.
- Kali Linux
- Wifi Card (It must be encryption supported. i.e: Alfa AWUS036H)
WIFI DEAUTHENTICATION ATTACK STEP BY STEP
- Run Kali Linux and open up a terminal.
- Connect your wifi card to the machine and put it in ‘Monitor Mode‘ by typing this command in the terminal ‘iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor‘. You can check the mode by typing ‘iwconfig‘ in the terminal.
- Now start capturing packets by typing the command ‘airodump-ng wlan0‘. My card name is wlan0, you may have a different name. Type the one of yours. As you hit enter after typing the command, it’ll start capturing packets.
- Now choose a ESSID of your network and note it’s BSSID and it’s channel named as CH.
- Type the command ‘airodump-ng –bssid xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx –channel 1 wlan0‘ in the terminal to capture your networks packet. Replace xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx with your own BSSID.
- After that type this command to disconnect the specific device from the network. Station means the devices that are connected as shown above. Let’s see how to disconnect. If you want for long to disconnect the device, replace the 10000 with a large number. As large number we put, the longer device will be down.
- Type the above command and hit enter, it’ll start sending de-authentication packets. Replace E4:6F:13:03:E9:CD with your bssid that you choosed in step 3 second figure and 78:34:00:00:C9E with the Station that you want to disconnect from the network.
That's all... you have disconnected a connected PC from their private wifi network.
If you do not get clear anything from this tutorial, you can follow up a complete step by step pictorial and video tutorial here.
If you want to hack a wifi network, you can follow a step by step pictorial and video tutorial onhow to hack wifi here.