Follow us on Twitter!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 19
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 1

Registered Members: 82885
Newest Member: ConiBE
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Programming

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: cx_freeze & py scripts

ranma

Active User
Posted on 23-06-09 00:07
Meh, the only thing you can learn from java-script that you would use in php is functions, loops, operators, and... that's it. I mean syntax-wise almost exactly alike. You don't really need to study java-script to learn php. But then again, if you wanna learn php, you wanna do web pages, and you need java-script.

Wisdom spared is wisdom squared.
Author

RE: cx_freeze & py scripts

Demons Halo

Apprentice
Posted on 23-06-09 00:16
ranma wrote:
Meh, the only thing you can learn from java-script that you would use in php is functions, loops, operators, and... that's it. I mean syntax-wise almost exactly alike. You don't really need to study java-script to learn php. But then again, if you wanna learn php, you wanna do web pages, and you need java-script.

I did not say that I was going to learn JS Pfft I'm going to try writing one of my python programs in javascript, and see how far I can make it Pfft that's all.
Once I'm done with that "python to do list", I'll head over to C++ and then hopefully PHP (if I'm alive by that time). I'll follow ynouri7's advice and stick with python for the timebeing!

now what else can I learn (python wise) that would help me in the future? suggestions?!?!

base_dropper@hotmail.com www.demonshalo.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2