Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 28
Guests Online: 28
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82838
Newest Member: w1zarrd
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Author

Cracking Wifi...

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 11:17
I am currently using Windows Vista Home Premium.Is there any good tools that can use in Vista to crack WiFi?Most of the tools i found in the internet is for Linux and Unix.Please help...Thanks a lot...
Author

RE: Cracking Wifi...

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 11:23
Well just donít hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just donít hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 11:31
moshbat wrote:
Therma wrote:
Well just donít hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just donít hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Nothing wrong with windows... If you happen to know how to code/program.

Well Iím having some crazy problems when working with stress-testing ect. from a vista platform. And since the programming language, at least where I study and work is C#, you really need a platform that do not have all the restrictions that vista and C# have. But thatís just my 50 cent.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 11:40
moshbat wrote:
Therma wrote:
moshbat wrote:
Therma wrote:

Nothing wrong with windows... If you happen to know how to code/program.

Well Iím having some crazy problems when working with stress-testing ect. from a vista platform. And since the programming language, at least where I study and work is C#, you really need a platform that do not have all the restrictions that vista and C# have. But thatís just my 50 cent.

Vista??? You gave your computer AIDS?

Well the kid said he was on a vista platform. And vista isnít really that bad, after SP1 there are not many of the ďbigĒ normal user problems. And as long as you donít try hacking or checking your email from it, itís pretty good for Ö MS Office I guess Frown But seriously, I ďhaveĒ to use it, since Iím trying to get companies to buy it. :evil:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 12:00
Therma wrote:

Umm... there's nothing wrong with hacking from Windows. As long as you know what you're doing, you can do it from any platform. *shrug*

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 12:10
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Therma wrote:

Umm... there's nothing wrong with hacking from Windows. As long as you know what you're doing, you can do it from any platform. *shrug*

Yes you can, but that doesnít mean itís the best way to go. But guess its up the each person what they like. Iím just saying I wouldnít hack from vista, simply because there are too many stupid ass problems with it, like trying to code a virus or malware in C#.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 07-09-08 12:14
Therma wrote:
But guess its up the each person what they like.

There ya go.