Follow us on Twitter!
One mans freedom fighter, another's terrorist.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 23
Guests Online: 18
Members Online: 5

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Root This Box

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author

cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 04:45
My uttermost thanks goes first and foremost to:

MR_CHEESE for providing an entertaining community/site, and making it an enjoyable experience by making constant backups and recoveries to the corrupt/stolen DBs over the years. Cut him some slack fuckers!

SKARECROW inactive who doesn't go here anymore, but easily the smartest member, and who has also taught me a lot about the hidden web and its technologies.

JAKE inactive RIP moda fuckah! I enjoyed feeding your bot n00bs' hashes, now I use rainbow tables, just because they keep reminding me of Mozzer's multi-colored hats idea that failed!

In addition, my respect goes to:
Zeke_Teh_Freke (convict, lol), The_Flash inactive, Wolfmankurd inactive, Spyware, Bouncer inactive, AldarHawk inactive, Hack4u banned, Arcube, HackThis59 inactive, Only_Samurai, RichoHealey, Sleazoid, System_Meltdown, lesserlightsofheaven, cubeman372 inactive, sp00ky inactive, WilleH [small]inactive, Chislam [small]inactive, Frozen_Flame [small]inactive, Placebo, Korg, Anarcho-Hippie [small]inactive

Thanks for entertaining me with you code/jokes/tutorials, guys.
To my dear (inferior) whiteh8z and skiddies, I am sad to leave you. I will dearly miss you!

One of your mates encouraged me to move on and provide no more help to the rest of the punks running around asking people how to h4x.
http://www.hellbo. . .rowstart=0

I will now have more time to concentrate on my priorities: Coding, Hardware Hacking, Mind Hacking (Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Remote Viewing/Sensing, Psi/Chi).

Catch me on IRC/AIM if you wanna moan/groan about your laziness and ignorance.

Shoutz/Greetz to real hax0rz: Stitchup, Strayfe, Stax, Gumbie, T-Metal, Tw7tch, Dr.Optix, ReVoLT, IndulgentSyss, etc ...

"Never sell out, never surrender. Knowledge is power."



Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-10-07 04:48
Peace, I'll catch you on IRC/MSN.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce

Edited by spyware on 05-03-10 10:45
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 05:04
*salutes*
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 05:52
I will do my best to keep in touch... your "priorities" sound quite fascinating. I have respected your knowledge in the past, and look forward to seeing more products of it in the future. Good luck in your future endeavors.



Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

SySTeM
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 1524
Location: England, UK
Joined: 27.07.05
Rank:
HBH Guru
Posted on 21-10-07 10:06
Peace bro Smile Was good having you around the site Smile


img138.imageshack.us/img138/6527/sig2ak1.jpg
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/2783.png

http://www.elites0ft.com/
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 11:31
aww Sad shame the noobs have finally got to you netfish. well, i hope you feel more suited to whatever you decide to move onto Smile

goodbye and good luck Smile


Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 13:10
Don't let the door hit you on the way out! When I called you an ass for your first post in my thread, I admit you didn't deserve it. However, afterwards when you started acting like an arrogant jackass and saying "I don't like to be called names and you will learn the hard way" and now this thread, it just proved you are an immature ass. So go ahead and hack me, it will just prove how immature you really are.
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 14:07
nullbyte stfu. YOUR being immature, he said something, you said something, it was on a other thread DAYS AGO. Just forget about it...
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 16:09
nullbyte00 wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out! When I called you an ass for your first post in my thread, I admit you didn't deserve it. However, afterwards when you started acting like an arrogant jackass and saying "I don't like to be called names and you will learn the hard way" and now this thread, it just proved you are an immature ass. So go ahead and hack me, it will just prove how immature you really are.


No, he backed down gracefully. You're proving yourself to be an immature ass. In fact, why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave the site, too? You're a snotty little piece of shit that likes to talk crap to people when they're trying to give you honest advice. You're just like every other fucking noob on this site: that's why he left. Because there's a mass of sorry-ass noobs that are wholly ungrateful for any input they receive.

You know, I don't blame him for leaving, either. If you think you're unique, nullbyte, you're wrong... there are a million other annoying fuckers like you on this site. And they all SUCK at hacking because they'd rather talk immature shit.

So, just take your pathetic attitude and get the fuck out. That goes for the rest of you clones, too.



Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 16:21
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
No, he backed down gracefully. You're proving yourself to be an immature ass. In fact, why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave the site, too? You're a snotty little piece of shit that likes to talk crap to people when they're trying to give you honest advice.

For the 3rd time, I already said that I was out of line for calling him an ass for his advice. But now he is calling me a n00b and is blaming me for his leave. And it is funny how hypocritical you are Smile
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 16:27
nullbyte00 wrote:
For the 3rd time, I already said that I was out of line for calling him an ass for his advice. But now he is calling me a n00b and is blaming me for his leave. And it is funny how hypocritical you are Smile


You are a n00b. What do you expect? You're cocky and ignorant.

It's funny how hypocritical I am? No, it's funny how dense you're being. I wasn't referring to you being out of line about his advice. Maybe if you'd actually think instead of automatically reacting in ways that you feel are appropriate... no, sorry, that's asking too much of someone as lazy as you.

My conversation with you is done. I hope you enjoy the ensuing flame sessions that will inevitably follow you around the forums.



Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 16:34
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You are a n00b. What do you expect? You're cocky and ignorant.

How am I cocky and ignorant? Is it because I'm trying to defend my points?

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
It's funny how hypocritical I am? No, it's funny how dense you're being. I wasn't referring to you being out of line about his advice. Maybe if you'd actually think instead of automatically reacting in ways that you feel are appropriate... no, sorry, that's asking too much of someone as lazy as you.

I called you hypocritical due to the fact that you called me snotty, which I assume you called me that because I was getting angry with netfish, but then you started cursing at me like crazy.

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
My conversation with you is done. I hope you enjoy the ensuing flame sessions that will inevitably follow you around the forums.

I have no problem arguing with people if I have to.
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 21-10-07 16:36
It's not nullbyte00's fault, he's merely a victim of the mass. Who's to blame? Not you, but all of you.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

ap101
Member



Posts: 19
Location: Unknown
Joined: 14.06.07
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 21-10-07 19:26
Bye Netfish, we never talked but I hope your future is as awesome as any ^.^


One question makes and stops progress,
What if?
www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/c/20510/Resist! Rebel! Reclaim!.png
atheistpope101@hotmail.com Ask me
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

korg
Admin from hell



Posts: 2798
Location: ENDING YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE!
Joined: 01.01.06
Rank:
God
Posted on 21-10-07 20:32
Good luck on your endeavors my friend. Sure gonna miss your articles some of the best reads on the site.
Maybe I'll catch up some time and do some bitchin'
Been fun having you around.





i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/korg1269/shodan13.jpg

I deal in pain, All life I drain, I dominate, I seal your fate.
O R
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

richohealey
Member



Posts: 1022
Location: #!/usr/local/bin/python
Joined: 01.05.06
Rank:
Monster
Posted on 22-10-07 19:40
ok guys, let's keep it a bit on topic.

And netfish, this isn't going to be a big goodbye, because i know we'll keep in touch, so instead it's going to be a public display of my respect.

well..... shit... i didn't really think about how exactly i was gunna do the public display..... just take my word for it, k?

Talk soon mate.


-Richo


bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 22-10-07 20:08
I'm sorry but grep netfish memo.txt is shorter to type and does the same thing, no need to be redundant is there? Nope, no need to be redundant.




Edited by on 22-10-07 20:16
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

Flaming_figures
Member

Your avatar

Posts: 209
Location: ΦΠΥΔΓΙΦ
Joined: 28.06.06
Rank:
Apprentice
Posted on 22-10-07 22:21
Peace netfish, I may not yet be a hacker, but I know the ones who are and the noobs and skiddies who rip apart the minds of us and almost make us turn to there ways. Great wishes (and with the whole psi stuff, careful not to stray the way of the Crowley ok? Wink)


[edit]
My ode to Netfish and HBH

Another lost, caught in the fight,
The fight for hackerdom, and what is right.
A noob drove the true hackers away,
Few are left, but they soon will stray.

But yet, left standing are the Newbs.
What are they to learn, but what is spoken by Noobs?
The newbs simply wish to learn,
But no longer are there those to turn.

The real hackers of today,
Always go, they never stay.
The skiddies with their flaming loud,
The hackers leave, simply too proud.

But what about the newbish ones?
The ones who's hackers souls are not overrun.
The ones who may be true some day.
But now all true hackers have run away.

[/end ode]
*tears*
My other version is harsher involving killing- er- Banning noobs and skiddies... (he he)

[/edit]




Edited by Flaming_figures on 22-10-07 23:04
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 22-10-07 22:51
WhiteAcid wrote:
I'm sorry but grep netfish memo.txt is shorter to type and does the same thing, no need to be redundant is there? Nope, no need to be redundant.


Sharp. But if you are _really_ sharp you should see that this command wouldn't return anything. There is no "netfish" in the entire post, so the grep should be failing.

If you look at it from a more psychological perspective however, one could argue that netfish used to grep command to search for a reference rather than an exact word.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: cat memo.txt | grep "netfish"


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 22-10-07 23:19
Flaming_figures wrote:
My ode to Netfish and HBH

Another lost, caught in the fight,
The fight for hackerdom, and what is right.
A noob drove the true hackers away,
Few are left, but they soon will stray.

But yet, left standing are the Newbs.
What are they to learn, but what is spoken by Noobs?
The newbs simply wish to learn,
But no longer are there those to turn.

The real hackers of today,
Always go, they never stay.
The skiddies with their flaming loud,
The hackers leave, simply too proud.

But what about the newbish ones?
The ones who's hackers souls are not overrun.
The ones who may be true some day.
But now all true hackers have run away.

[/end ode]
*tears*
My other version is harsher involving killing- er- Banning noobs and skiddies... (he he)


this thread is now about poems that communicate the current state of HBH.

Two:

the tension of youth comes to tooth
and claw.
unenlightened wolves yowling for their
fair share

of the collective tubular annals
floating in pipes and
packets of sand.
grainbygrain, building
alittleglassprisim.
that shines, the rainbow.
the rainbow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >