Follow us on Twitter!
The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 19
Guests Online: 17
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82886
Newest Member: The Slummy
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Increasing Security

Page 5 of 7 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:49
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
The fact of the matter is, that after I realized the bullshit code he tried to submit to me (which literally didn't even crack the CAPTCHA), I told him hey wait a minute; hell nah you code what I ask of you and then I'll pay you. I program for a living aswell I don't know why that's relevant. The fact of the matter is this: I'm still paying him for writing code that didn't meet my pre-worded requirements. Period. I'll still pay him though, but now I know that my time would be better spent elsewhere. That's all.


You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument.


I posted that wayyyyyy before I offered him less...I posted that when he submitted his first piece of code which was complete and utter bullshit and did nothing more than return the characters from the captcha (and they weren't always right because it was at times returning 2-3 characters only). :\ As soon as I saw his first code, which was nowhere in the ball park of what I was asking(for the money) I specified that it would have to run on my server and work 100% of the time. I'm done here though, he'll get his money and we're done. End.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:55
slpctrl wrote:
*crying*


I have made a video and it's currently being uploaded where I use my code and his latest code (at the time I posted my reply) on my server. I do about 9-10 test runs and all of them output the correct text. To be honest I don't really care about the money.. I was hoping it would go where it appeared to be going where you would continue to develop something harder to break and I would develop something else to crack it.. I find that sort of thing fun and I've done it with people before. It seemed to be going well until slpctrl read Zephyr's post where he was pointing out that I fulfilled the conditions he set and slpctrl was not delivering... and it seems like only after that did slpctrl ACTUALLY read my code and he finally threw a tantrum...

@slpctrl To be honest I don't think you would know what to do with beautiful code.. I think you're just pissed off that a simple idea did break your crappy code. However, I am willing to do another challenge if you're upto it. You make another captcha, take your time.. and set it so that it will only accept the text in the image for only a second after the image was requested.. you can make the text as long as you want as long as I can download the image before the time is up. IF the request is successfully sent within the amount of time given.. what your code will reply is something interesting.. like maybe your user/pass for either your paypal, e-mail, hbh account or w/e. I will give you the full code. It won't be in php..

Also, you have to provide the code for the form handling and the image generation - short of the actual thing you will output.. and when you provide the code.. that code will be set in stone (i.e... you can't give 'security fixes')

If you want other conditions, specify them ^_^

video: http://www.2shared.com/file/3886532/20a043ce/vid.html
the download link is near the bottom.. "Save file to your PC".. the video shows my error log as well.. and you'll see that the only thing in there is a PHP notice from code slpctrl provided.

edit: smileys disabled

edit: Also, I thought the whole point of the challenge was to break the captcha (i.e. get the text from the image).. I didn't think you would mind if it only outputted the text since the ONLY other thing required was sending http requests which I think is required on challenges for this site. Oh.. and to clarify.. a human should be able to read the captcha image*

Edited by on 07-09-08 03:01
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:01
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument.

slpctrl wrote:
I posted that wayyyyyy before I offered him less...I posted that when he submitted his first piece of code
<snip>


And he posted a revision for the second round. Retort?

I'm done here though, he'll get his money and we're done. End.


You may be done here, but I am not. You attacked me personally on numerous occasions based upon the validity of your argument. Until you make reparations for your ill-deserved behavior, I'll just continue.

Re-read again, then respond. The fact that you remain incomplete in your perception of and focus on the argument indicates that you are, in fact, incapable of purposeful argument. However, that is no excuse for you being an ass.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:03
Chinchilla3k wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
*crying*


I have made a video and it's currently being uploaded where I use my code and his latest code (at the time I posted my reply) on my server. I do about 9-10 test runs and all of them output the correct text. To be honest I don't really care about the money.. I was hoping it would go where it appeared to be going where you would continue to develop something harder to break and I would develop something else to crack it.. I find that sort of thing fun and I've done it with people before. It seemed to be going well until slpctrl read Zephyr's post where he was pointing out that I fulfilled the conditions he set and slpctrl was not delivering... and it seems like only after that did slpctrl ACTUALLY read my code and he finally threw a tantrum...

@slpctrl To be honest I don't think you would know what to do with beautiful code.. I think you're just pissed off that a simple idea did break your crappy code. However, I am willing to do another challenge if you're upto it. You make another captcha, take your time.. and set it so that it will only accept the text in the image for only a second after the image was requested.. you can make the text as long as you want as long as I can download the image before the time is up. IF the request is successfully sent within the amount of time given.. what your code will reply is something interesting.. like maybe your user/pass for either your paypal, e-mail, hbh account or w/e. I will give you the full code. It won't be in php..

Also, you have to provide the code for the form handling and the image generation - short of the actual thing you will output.. and when you provide the code.. that code will be set in stone (i.e... you can't give 'security fixes'Wink

If you want other conditions, specify them ^_^

video: http://www.2shared.com/file/3886532/20a043ce/vid.html
the download link is near the bottom.. "Save file to your PC".. the video shows my error log as well.. and you'll see that the only thing in there is a PHP notice from code slpctrl provided.

edit: smileys disabled


I was saying from the very first piece of code you submitted that it wasn't what I wanted. I guess I should have just asserted myself a little better and told you to fuck off with your half assed code unless you wanted paid. Your first attempt you didn't do anything but return the characters in a blank PHP document. Lol I was like wtf...Look at my post on page 2:

slpctrl wrote:

Half the time I was getting a fatal error, having taken more than 30 seconds to process, some of the characters your script returned was less than 5 characters (2-3), and I don't even know if the 5 digit characters are correct. My aim was for you to spoof the post value of the 5 digit character and bring the page back ( slpctrl.freehostia.com/code.php ) and have it echo 'Correct!' otherwise you may not even be returning the correct values. I'm not paypaling anything until someone can provide me with a script that spoofs the post value and returns %100 of the time (a fullproof crack) the text 'Correct!' Nice start though, I've learned a lot from this script.

So now you're gonna have to redo it for the money. Next time don't submit half done code to me (although I do applaud the code you did, you weren't doing what I asked which is to actually crack it, not just return the characters which I'm not sure if they're right or not). So as of now your script doesn't work at all.


sacman can back me up, regardless of how you can say all day your script worked, it wouldn't from my nor sacman's server. I should haev simply asserted myself a bit better and not tried to be nice, and told you to fuck off with your fruitless half assed attempt where you didn't bother to submit your string you were returning; especially since sacman actually put work into it and made a nice one, that despite not working 100% of the time, he never submitted it like you did.

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument.

slpctrl wrote:
I posted that wayyyyyy before I offered him less...I posted that when he submitted his first piece of code
<snip>


And he posted a revision for the second round. Retort?

I'm done here though, he'll get his money and we're done. End.


You may be done here, but I am not. You attacked me personally on numerous occasions based upon the validity of your argument. Until you make reparations for your ill-deserved behavior, I'll just continue.

Re-read again, then respond. The fact that you remain incomplete in your perception of and focus on the argument indicates that you are, in fact, incapable of purposeful argument. However, that is no excuse for you being an ass.


No, I just don't particularly like to argue on the internet; but I see that people like yourself that's all you're good for. Especially being a paid programmer, it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're a member of HBH only to flame and whatnot. I offered him 50 bucks for his shitty, unoptimized code that barely worked. You yourself, chinchilla said it often times took over 30 seconds to do. If it goes over 30 seconds (actually processing the PHP), by default it returns a fatal error. You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to apologize to you or something...but I'm not going to argue with you either, I'd hate to sink to your pathetic level. So don't 'be done', I don't find the ability to argue with little kids online to be a desireable...attribute.




Edited by on 07-09-08 03:08
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-09-08 03:04
Chinchilla3k wrote:
video: http://www.2shared.com/file/3886532/20a043ce/vid.html


Hats off, everyone! Verbal violence is great, but video proof is really something else.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:10
spyware wrote:
Chinchilla3k wrote:
video: http://www.2shared.com/file/3886532/20a043ce/vid.html


Hats off, everyone! Verbal violence is great, but video proof is really something else.


Didn't see the vid. I've got some time, lemme download 'cam studio' then I'll show what was happening on my end B).


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:16
slpctrl wrote:
No, I just don't particularly like to argue on the internet; but I see that people like yourself that's all you're good for. Especially being a paid programmer, it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're a member of HBH only to flame and whatnot. I offered him 50 bucks for his shitty, unoptimized code that barely worked. You yourself, chinchilla said it often times took over 30 seconds to do. If it goes over 30 seconds (actually processing the PHP), by default it returns a fatal error. You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to apologize to you or something...but I'm not going to argue with you either, I'd hate to sink to your pathetic level. So don't 'be done', I don't find the ability to argue with little kids online to be a desireable...attribute.


Irrelevant. Nice try.

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument.

slpctrl wrote:
I posted that wayyyyyy before I offered him less...I posted that when he submitted his first piece of code
<snip>

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
And he posted a revision for the second round. Retort?


Chinchilla3k wrote:
updated version : http://pastebin.ca/1195821

This one handles the random text color and posts the result along with the session to your form.. yea sometimes it can take upwards of over 30 seconds to crack. It shouldn't output only a few of the characters*. If you get an error please post the exact error. It'll output the result of sending the request to your "code.php" .. somewhere in the output you should see "Correct!".. the last line contains the text in the image.

This one requires cURL.

I tried this on all transformations of all the characters (excluding ordering and colour.. as those are irrelevent to the way I am doing it)

Same short description.. same paypal..

edit: needed to clarify something


That was his second attempt. Why haven't you spoken about that yet? THAT was the one that you agreed to pay him for, not his first one. So, fuck you and your fucking apology. Argue accurately, or shut the fuck up and quit wasting my time. Stoop to my level? Get your fucking facts straight, you ignorant little pussy.

There. Do you understand that, or do I have to quote more of the thread for you to realize that you're being a narrow-minded twit? I will... as long as it takes. You won't disrespect me based upon your misguided assumptions, though... ever. Or, you'll just be remembered as being the ass that couldn't get his fucking shit straight. In which case, you'll end up in the same boat as yours31f because you don't contribute anything worth reading.

What truth are you going to twist to satisfy your argument now? Go for it.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:22
@slpctrl

So are you going to address the challenge I offered? You make a captcha with a large amount of text using w/e transformations you like.. as long as it's human readable.. and you set a time limit on how long it can be submitted by. If it's submitted in time (a second or two) .. it'll output something interesting. You'll get your beautiful code that works fast. I'll get an active account you use as a trophy (or maybe someone else will get it).. or you'll be completely right about this community and me.

If that's not tempting enough.. you said you like to learn new things.. well on top of that you'll either learn that you're right or you'll learn some humility ^_^.

I like interesting challenges more than money.
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:23
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
No, I just don't particularly like to argue on the internet; but I see that people like yourself that's all you're good for. Especially being a paid programmer, it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're a member of HBH only to flame and whatnot. I offered him 50 bucks for his shitty, unoptimized code that barely worked. You yourself, chinchilla said it often times took over 30 seconds to do. If it goes over 30 seconds (actually processing the PHP), by default it returns a fatal error. You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to apologize to you or something...but I'm not going to argue with you either, I'd hate to sink to your pathetic level. So don't 'be done', I don't find the ability to argue with little kids online to be a desireable...attribute.


Irrelevant. Nice try.

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument.

slpctrl wrote:
I posted that wayyyyyy before I offered him less...I posted that when he submitted his first piece of code
<snip>

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
And he posted a revision for the second round. Retort?


Chinchilla3k wrote:
updated version : http://pastebin.ca/1195821

This one handles the random text color and posts the result along with the session to your form.. yea sometimes it can take upwards of over 30 seconds to crack. It shouldn't output only a few of the characters*. If you get an error please post the exact error. It'll output the result of sending the request to your "code.php" .. somewhere in the output you should see "Correct!".. the last line contains the text in the image.

This one requires cURL.

I tried this on all transformations of all the characters (excluding ordering and colour.. as those are irrelevent to the way I am doing it)

Same short description.. same paypal..

edit: needed to clarify something


That was his second attempt. Why haven't you spoken about that yet? THAT was the one that you agreed to pay him for, not his first one. So, fuck you and your fucking apology. Argue accurately, or shut the fuck up and quit wasting my time. Stoop to my level? Get your fucking facts straight, you ignorant little pussy.

There. Do you understand that, or do I have to quote more of the thread for you to realize that you're being a narrow-minded twit? I will... as long as it takes. You won't disrespect me based upon your misguided assumptions, though... ever. Or, you'll just be remembered as being the ass that couldn't get his fucking shit straight. In which case, you'll end up in the same boat as yours31f because you don't contribute anything worth reading.

What truth are you going to twist to satisfy your argument now? Go for it.


His 2nd code was timing out like no other, and I'm about to prove it so just hold your horses there buddy.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:26
slpctrl wrote:
His 2nd code was timing out like no other, and I'm about to prove it so just hold your horses there buddy.


Well, if you had said that in the first place, then there would've been no argument... buddy. So, fuck you.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:50
Fuck you. Until you say something to validate what you were saying before, instead of changing your argument every time you need to be right... fuck you. FUCK YOU. You're worthless. For someone that doesn't like to do online arguments, you sure made a big fucking fuss when I argued my point precisely. So, "fuck you" to everything else you say until you come with a correct argument. You ignorant bitch.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:52
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Fuck you. Until you say something to validate what you were saying before, instead of changing your argument every time you need to be right... fuck you. FUCK YOU. You're worthless. For someone that doesn't like to do online arguments, you sure made a big fucking fuss when I argued my point precisely. So, "fuck you" to everything else you say until you come with a correct argument. You ignorant bitch.


Just give me a second. I saw a possible error in the code. As I said, and am going to prove, his 2ND CODE TIMES OUT VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME ON MY SERVER.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:57
slpctrl wrote:
Just give me a second. I saw a possible error in the code. As I said, and am going to prove, his 2ND CODE TIMES OUT VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME ON MY SERVER.


You didn't fucking say that AT ALL in the thread. You defended yourself by referencing his FIRST submission. You fucking flamed me for being right because you had your facts wrong. Whatever you prove from this point... better fucking prove that you did not short-change him according to the information available in this thread, or I don't fucking give a shit.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT UNTIL YOU FUCKING PROVE ME WRONG. Do you understand that, you fucktard, shit-spewing kindergarten motherfucker? You fucking prove me wrong, or you're an asshat. Period. Everything else you say will see this...

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FOR BEING IGNORANT.

Do you hear me now? Stay on topic, you inbred mentally-incompetent fucking waste of matter.

Stupid stubborn son of a bitch.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:57
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f847b4/n/myresponse_rar

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
Just give me a second. I saw a possible error in the code. As I said, and am going to prove, his 2ND CODE TIMES OUT VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME ON MY SERVER.


You didn't fucking say that AT ALL in the thread. You defended yourself by referencing his FIRST submission. You fucking flamed me for being right because you had your facts wrong. Whatever you prove from this point... better fucking prove that you did not short-change him according to the information available in this thread, or I don't fucking give a shit.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT UNTIL YOU FUCKING PROVE ME WRONG. Do you understand that, you fucktard, shit-spewing kindergarten motherfucker? You fucking prove me wrong, or you're an asshat. Period. Everything else you say will see this...

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FOR BEING IGNORANT.

Do you hear me now? Stay on topic, you inbred mentally-incompetent fucking waste of matter.

Stupid stubborn son of a bitch.


LOL. You're a 26 year old programmer, and you've stooped down there

*looks down*

Woah hahahahaha. I called you a stupid fucking cock sucking audacious faggot, what you are. Just watch the video and shut your fucking mouth.




Edited by on 07-09-08 03:59
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 03:58
slpctrl wrote:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f847b4/n/myresponse_rar


FUCK YOU.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 04:01
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f847b4/n/myresponse_rar


FUCK YOU.


If you don't want to look at my proof, then fuck off. I recorded a video, that a only did 2 attempts, I rerecorded and was patient. His code was shit, but instead of being nice about it and saying heh....I'll give you 50 for the attempt, I should have said take your bull shit and get the fuck out of my face with it. That's what I should have done, I didn't realize how insanely audacious and angry on the internet you fags can get. Especially a 26 year old man hahahahaha. I wasn't getting all angry and shit like you are...this is gold hahahahaha.

you are a huge fag who sits around the HBH community and others alike because you A need to feel like a hacker, although you're just a burned out programmer and B to flame the young teens that come here aspiring to be hackers. You represent the truly pathetic pieces of shit that roam this mother fucker hahahahahahaha.




Edited by on 07-09-08 04:02
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 04:02
Ok, well slpctrl posted his video.. replied to this thread.. but then deleted his post.. I'm not sure why.. so his video is here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/484b73/n/myresponse_rar

@slpctrl

I figured it would be the "time limit exceeded" error that you would post.. well that or something stupid like a cURL lib not being included.

max_execution_time = 360

in my php file.. I don't think I initially read that the code had to be PHP or that there had to be a time-limit (though I could be mistaken).. I assumed you would know how to set the time limit higher.

I never said my code was optimized.. I said there are MANY optimizations to be made.. and I think I specified in my shortdesc that this was probably one of the worst ways to do it (I said this was a slow way) but it was the most straightforward. You've quoted me saying that the code was unoptimized. Don't put words in my mouth.

I agree with you, the code can't really be used for any practical purposes.. it's slow as hell.. probably one of the slowest ways to do it. I already suggested a challenge to you. If you don't want to pay - that's fine. I don't care.

edit: lol you posted another vid ^_^
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 04:04
Chinchilla3k wrote:
Ok, well slpctrl posted his video.. replied to this thread.. but then deleted his post.. I'm not sure why.. so his video is here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/484b73/n/myresponse_rar

@slpctrl

I figured it would be the "time limit exceeded" error that you would post.. well that or something stupid like a cURL lib not being included.

max_execution_time = 360

in my php file.. I don't think I initially read that the code had to be PHP or that there had to be a time-limit (though I could be mistaken).. I assumed you would know how to set the time limit higher.

I never said my code was optimized.. I said there are MANY optimizations to be made.. and I think I specified in my shortdesc that this was probably one of the worst ways to do it (I said this was a slow way) but it was the most straightforward. You've quoted me saying that the code was unoptimized. Don't put words in my mouth.

I agree with you, the code can't really be used for any practical purposes.. it's slow as hell.. probably one of the slowest ways to do it. I already suggested a challenge to you. If you don't want to pay - that's fine. I don't care.

edit: lol you posted another vid ^_^


I only made 2 attempts, wanted to do a 3rd. But anyways, I'll pay you...it's not a big deal. I'm having more fun with zephyr_pure, a grown man that is getting so pissed off over the internet hahahaha. What a pathetic piece of shit!

also, now that you're here, you ran the captcha in the video locally didn't you? That's okay for recording purposes, but I simply said way long time ago that it had to connect to the one on freehostia.




Edited by on 07-09-08 04:05
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 04:06
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You defended yourself by referencing his FIRST submission.

slpctrl wrote:
If you don't want to look at my proof, then fuck off.


Prove your original argument, or shut up. If you need to remember what it was, read back a bit... right before the flaming on your part, I believe. Glad you're enjoying this... I'm enjoying burying you.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 04:09
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
You defended yourself by referencing his FIRST submission.

slpctrl wrote:
If you don't want to look at my proof, then fuck off.


Prove your original argument, or shut up. If you need to remember what it was, read back a bit... right before the flaming on your part, I believe. Glad you're enjoying this... I'm enjoying burying you.


I'm posting video proof that his scripts time out to an almost useless state. I've actually only gotten them to work a few times, and of those few times there was one that returned 2 and 3 characters. And no chinchilla, I'm not going to change around the PHP defaults; they're there for a reason. And I hope that you, a 26 year old programmer are enjoying the hell out of burning people online. LOLZ. That's so fucking pathetic/wrong on so many levels, especially given your contributions here.

And by the way, I have proven my original argument...after the 1st code which did nothing more than return the characters (I missed your cached png file that produced the image from captcha.php), I said it had to work 100% of the time. Your optimized code doesn't come close.




Edited by on 07-09-08 04:10
Page 5 of 7 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >