Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 35
Guests Online: 28
Members Online: 7

Registered Members: 82895
Newest Member: kevy90
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Increasing Security

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 00:59
clone4 wrote:
@Chinchilla3k: Dude you are greedy as a bitch !

@slpctrl: I wouldn't say it's the most efficient way to learn, but I catch your drift,if some money is involved, more 'people' will be attracted... Still don't agree with that though, I mean paying someone to help you learn and improve your knowledge is against whole community thought


Yeah, but let's keep it real, who besides me would actually get involved (for the few that actually know what the fuck they're doing) in helping with coding, helping secure and other things. There's very few people/0 people here that actually just help out. They want to think they're so fucking leet and shit and think that their time is just too valuable. That was unimaginably audacious of him to say some fucking shit like that. So next time I'll specify if you want to get paid, optimize your code, make it work every time etc etc and not half the time. LOL WOW the audacity of these fucking little assholes.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

clone4
Member



Posts: 586
Location: He is back and he's bad!
Joined: 25.11.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 07-09-08 01:12
slpctrl wrote:
clone4 wrote:
@Chinchilla3k: Dude you are greedy as a bitch !

@slpctrl: I wouldn't say it's the most efficient way to learn, but I catch your drift,if some money is involved, more 'people' will be attracted... Still don't agree with that though, I mean paying someone to help you learn and improve your knowledge is against whole community thought


Yeah, but let's keep it real, who besides me would actually get involved (for the few that actually know what the fuck they're doing) in helping with coding, helping secure and other things. There's very few people/0 people here that actually just help out. They want to think they're so fucking leet and shit and think that their time is just too valuable. That was unimaginably audacious of him to say some fucking shit like that. So next time I'll specify if you want to get paid, optimize your code, make it work every time etc etc and not half the time. LOL WOW the audacity of these fucking little assholes.


I've actually been googling my ass off Smile And even though I still can't really get involved, cause of my coding skills ( or lack of it if want Smile) I'm at least working on it. On the second part of the post, I can't say anything but yeah you're right


[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl

clone_4@hotmail.com
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 01:17
slpctrl wrote:
In fact, and for the purposes to bump this and tell you once again to go fuck yourself, I didn't ask for a script that worked 50% of the time, based first off of inefficiency, but that the script actually didn't work every time. It worked sometimes. I guess next time I'll be specific to say that if you can only produce a script that works 50% of the time, don't fucking bother even talking to me.

slpctrl wrote:
Alright, I'll paypal you something but it's not gonna be 100 bucks, because this wasn't at all what I was looking for. :angry: /dissapointment.


At what point in you offering him less than what was agreed to did you specify that his solution did not work 100% of the time? Does it make me self-righteous to uphold the concept of a man's word being binding? Not at all... make whatever excuse you like and call me whatever name you want. Speak... however you feel you must to cover it up. It's right there; read it.

slpctrl wrote:
For 100 bucks I'd expect someone to take the time to do a nice script, but then again I guess asking for quality code no matter how much I'm offering would be just too much, now wouldn't it. Go fuck yourself.


Then, you really should pay attention to how you phrase your deals next time. Your only stipulation was that he crack it 100% of the time and, at the time you offered him less than the original offer, you made no statement saying it did otherwise... again, read what you said above.

You first, Betty.


I feel I'm being pretty fucking nice to be completely honest. I get errors from his script out the asshole. And not only the fatal error, took over the time alloted to process the PHP, I got quite a few errors that I guess I should have documented. I'll put everything back up though and list all the errors.


Not really... you're being a real shithead about the whole thing, mainly because you stated none of this when offering him less money. Need I repeat this again? Yes, you should have documented the errors you got and, according to your previous agreement, shouldn't have offered anything, as anything less than what you initially stated, without reason, would look like a shitty move.

If he was willing to revise it after the first error-ridden test on your end, wouldn't he be willing to revise it again and again in the pursuit of bettering his technique and code?

slpctrl wrote:
They want to think they're so fucking leet and shit and think that their time is just too valuable. That was unimaginably audacious of him to say some fucking shit like that. So next time I'll specify if you want to get paid, optimize your code, make it work every time etc etc and not half the time. LOL WOW the audacity of these fucking little assholes.


No... as Aldarhawk said, some of us get paid a rate on a regular basis that would make your offer pointless. It's audacious of me to expect precision? Alright. Argue with your sense instead of your emotions next time.

Profanity makes some people feel like men... but, for some of us, we only use it when needed for intended meaning. Isn't be the first time I'll hear any of the crap you just passed off in this thread, and won't be the last.

Moral of this all: Be a man of your word or no one will respect you. I thought you were mentally capable enough to already be aware of this, but obviously I expected too much of you. Flame away.




Edited by on 07-09-08 01:22
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 01:22
clone4 wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
clone4 wrote:
@Chinchilla3k: Dude you are greedy as a bitch !

@slpctrl: I wouldn't say it's the most efficient way to learn, but I catch your drift,if some money is involved, more 'people' will be attracted... Still don't agree with that though, I mean paying someone to help you learn and improve your knowledge is against whole community thought


Yeah, but let's keep it real, who besides me would actually get involved (for the few that actually know what the fuck they're doing) in helping with coding, helping secure and other things. There's very few people/0 people here that actually just help out. They want to think they're so fucking leet and shit and think that their time is just too valuable. That was unimaginably audacious of him to say some fucking shit like that. So next time I'll specify if you want to get paid, optimize your code, make it work every time etc etc and not half the time. LOL WOW the audacity of these fucking little assholes.


I've actually been googling my ass off Smile And even though I still can't really get involved, cause of my coding skills ( or lack of it if want Smile) I'm at least working on it. On the second part of the post, I can't say anything but yeah you're right


I still can't believe anyone said that to me. Sometimes I feel like a fucking idiot for helping people out with coding, doing my own to compare mine with theirs and see where it can be improved, I help people out here quite a fucking bit. And when I'm actually still gonna pay someone for half assed code that works half the time, sometimes returning less than 5 characters, most of the time timing out and he tells me my word is now worth nothing when even chinchilla said that that was fine. What a little fucking cock sucker! Wow, that's just unbelievable. Where I was wanting to go with it was competitions with cash rewards, but that's for sure not happening anymore. Alright everyone quit hijacking AldarHawk's thread, let's get back on topic here Pfft.

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
In fact, and for the purposes to bump this and tell you once again to go fuck yourself, I didn't ask for a script that worked 50% of the time, based first off of inefficiency, but that the script actually didn't work every time. It worked sometimes. I guess next time I'll be specific to say that if you can only produce a script that works 50% of the time, don't fucking bother even talking to me.

slpctrl wrote:
Alright, I'll paypal you something but it's not gonna be 100 bucks, because this wasn't at all what I was looking for. :angry: /dissapointment.


At what point in you offering him less than what was agreed to did you specify that his solution did not work 100% of the time? Does it make me self-righteous to uphold the concept of a man's word being binding? Not at all... make whatever excuse you like and call me whatever name you want. Speak... however you feel you must to cover it up. It's right there; read it.

slpctrl wrote:
For 100 bucks I'd expect someone to take the time to do a nice script, but then again I guess asking for quality code no matter how much I'm offering would be just too much, now wouldn't it. Go fuck yourself.


Then, you really should pay attention to how you phrase your deals next time. Your only stipulation was that he crack it 100% of the time and, at the time you offered him less than the original offer, you made no statement saying it did otherwise... again, read what you said above.

You first, Betty.


I feel I'm being pretty fucking nice to be completely honest. I get errors from his script out the asshole. And not only the fatal error, took over the time alloted to process the PHP, I got quite a few errors that I guess I should have documented. I'll put everything back up though and list all the errors.


Not really... you're being a real shithead about the whole thing, mainly because you stated none of this when offering him less money. Need I repeat this again? Yes, you should have documented the errors you got and, according to your previous agreement, shouldn't have offered anything, as anything less than what you initially stated, without reason, would look like a shitty move.

If he was willing to revise it after the first error-ridden test on your end, wouldn't he be willing to revise it again and again in the pursuit of bettering his technique and code?

Profanity makes some people feel like men... but, for some of us, we only use it when needed for intended meaning. Isn't be the first time I'll hear any of the crap you just passed off in this thread, and won't be the last.

Moral of this all: Be a man of your word or no one will respect you. I thought you were mentally capable enough to already be aware of this, but obviously I expected too much of you. Flame away.


Nope, I guess I expected too much when I expected that the crack not work 50% of the time, period. And yeah I did explicitely say it had to work a percentage of the time, I think 80& of the time but I'm still paying, you're getting into other's business where you don't belong, PERIOD. There was little that you could have said that would offend me, trashing my word was one thing that's going to severely piss me off. Despite the fact that he DID NOT meet my stipulations I'm still giving him some money. PERIOD. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you don't belong in ANY of this conversation, I haven't seen you produce jack shit so fuck off. And quit hijacking AldarHawk's thread now. There will be no more money involved period, I'll help people out and I won't expect jack shit out of any of you anymore.




Edited by on 07-09-08 01:27
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 01:31
slpctrl wrote:
Nope, I guess I expected too much when I expected that the crack not work 50% of the time, period. And yeah I did explicitely say it had to work a percentage of the time, I think 80& of the time but I'm still paying, you're getting into other's business where you don't belong, PERIOD. There was little that you could have said that would offend me, trashing my word was one thing that's going to severely piss me off. Despite the fact that he DID NOT meet my stipulations I'm still giving him some money. PERIOD. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you don't belong in ANY of this conversation, I haven't seen you produce jack shit so fuck off. And quit hijacking AldarHawk's thread now.


Re-read what I wrote before you respond. I'm getting into the business because you tried to pull a fast one on someone that put in legitimate effort and, according to what was visible to everyone else but you, deserved his full payment. Hell, he wasn't even going to stand up for himself in the face of your shit; he was willing to settle for $50. I respect effort and knowledgeable work and, at any point in time, will support it as is just.

If you don't want me to trash your word, then don't use your word until you're being respectable. How would you know if I knew what I was talking about? Your response wasn't even a logical retort to what I wrote.

Get it straight: You hijacked AldarHawk's thread, not me. Don't blame me for either your disrespect for his issue or for your little panty-twist problem here, guy.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 01:47
After readin this, i agree with z_pure(soz cant remeber how to spell the first bit), if you offer an amount for someone to crack it you should pay the full amount.

Not half just because you dont like how he did it.

And another thing, even if it did only work %50 of the time, %50 of the time he cracked it, if you are cracking something it only needs to work once.



Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-09-08 01:53
Coder Disaster wrote:
%50 of the time he cracked it, if you are cracking something it only needs to work once.


Hurray logic. Wait, what?


WHAT?!



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 01:54
?
If you design something to crack a bank vault, it only needs to do it once. So the fact that it doesnt work half the time doesnt matter.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 07-09-08 01:59
Coder Disaster wrote:
?
If you design something to crack a bank vault, it only needs to do it once. So the fact that it doesnt work half the time doesnt matter.

Do you even know what a CAPTCHA is? Or what it's used for? Or what the fuck you're talking about? This is one of those times when you should shut up if you don't know anything. Hell, you should never input your opinion if you don't know anything.


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:02
Yes, i do know what a captcha is , and what its used for.

All i was saying is that i agree with z_pure.



Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:05
I reread, and yeah I did assume (because every other community I go to actually has coders that have a fucking clue, and if I were to offer them money they would have produced beautiful code for me to be able to follow...in fact, webdeveloper.com did for free, I should have considered the source though) that some decent code would have been produced because of money being offered. But, given that only 2 attempted, I now know that very very few here have a fucking clue, and are more interested in the whole 'I'm a leet hacker I know what I'm talking about so I'll sit here and flame, be condescending little shitheads instead of lifting a finger to do an iota of anything that would be considered productive'. $100 bucks won't even knick my pockets; I guess it's a tiny price to pay to see what this community is really made of.

Coder Disaster wrote:
?
If you design something to crack a bank vault, it only needs to do it once. So the fact that it doesnt work half the time doesnt matter.


And I guess when you code a game, you only need to code it to work once to sell. You really don't know what you're talking about; only the theoretical concept behind it. Yeah, based on what I said that was enough.




Edited by on 07-09-08 02:06
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-09-08 02:08
slpctrl wrote:$100 bucks won't even knick my pockets


Why? I mean, come on. Why?



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:11
spyware wrote:
slpctrl wrote:$100 bucks won't even knick my pockets


Why? I mean, come on. Why?


Also, learn to read fellas. I just reread my posts:

slpctrl wrote:
Half the time I was getting a fatal error, having taken more than 30 seconds to process, some of the characters your script returned was less than 5 characters (2-3), and I don't even know if the 5 digit characters are correct. My aim was for you to spoof the post value of the 5 digit character and bring the page back ( slpctrl.freehostia.com/code.php ) and have it echo 'Correct!' otherwise you may not even be returning the correct values. I'm not paypaling anything until someone can provide me with a script that spoofs the post value and returns %100 of the time (a fullproof crack) the text 'Correct!' Nice start though, I've learned a lot from this script.

And, no offense, but since you only posted a half done script, I changed 1 line. This one:

Code
$black = imagecolorallocate($captcha,0,0,0);



to:
Code
$color = imagecolorallocate($captcha,rand(0,50),rand(0,50),rand(0,50));




So now you're gonna have to redo it for the money. Next time don't submit half done code to me (although I do applaud the code you did, you weren't doing what I asked which is to actually crack it, not just return the characters which I'm not sure if they're right or not). So as of now your script doesn't work at all.


So, I wasn't wrong. I did in fact request that it worked consistently. Everyone wants to ignore this though.




Edited by on 07-09-08 02:12
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:13
In his defence , he said it worked %100 of the time on his server.


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions

spyware
Member



Posts: 4192
Location:
Joined: 14.04.07
Rank:
God
Warn Level: 90
Posted on 07-09-08 02:18
slpctrl wrote:
Also, learn to read fellas.


I mean; why did you have to phrase it like that? It won't 'knick your pockets', the way you express yourself annoys me deeply.



img507.imageshack.us/img507/3580/spynewsig3il1.png
"The chowner of property." - Zeph
[small]
Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term,
but it is suicidal for nations in the long term.
- Carl Sagan
[center]�Since the grid is inescapable, what were the earlier lasers about? Does the corridor have a sense of humor?� - Ebert[/ce
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:23
slpctrl wrote:
I reread, and yeah I did assume (because every other community I go to actually has coders that have a fucking clue, and if I were to offer them money they would have produced beautiful code for me to be able to follow...in fact, webdeveloper.com did for free, I should have considered the source though) that some decent code would have been produced because of money being offered. But, given that only 2 attempted, I now know that very very few here have a fucking clue, and are more interested in the whole 'I'm a leet hacker I know what I'm talking about so I'll sit here and flame, be condescending little shitheads instead of lifting a finger to do an iota of anything that would be considered productive'. $100 bucks won't even knick my pockets; I guess it's a tiny price to pay to see what this community is really made of.

My choice to not bother coding for your CAPTCHA was based upon the facts that my time is worth more than you were offering, and the fact that I code PHP for a living for 60+ hours a week. THAT is why you don't see my code in the code banks; I take my off-time to relax. This is also why I did not bother to pick apart your code. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not speak up until I felt you were in the wrong.

I don't have to justify my productivity on this site to you... any number of other people can easily do so on my behalf. My contributions have been intellectual property of a different sort than your contributions to the code bank. Do not undervalue them because your emotions and your naivety do not enable you to focus. Here, I'll make it easier for you:

slpctrl wrote:
Alright, I'll paypal you something but it's not gonna be 100 bucks, because this wasn't at all what I was looking for. :angry: /dissapointment.

Address that, or shut up. Everything else you say is irrelevant.

Coder, your support of my statements means nothing when it is likely that you are less aware of the full conversation than the others involved are. Just butt out and let the big kids talk. Thanks.




Edited by on 07-09-08 02:24
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:24
Coder Disaster wrote:
In his defence , he said it worked %100 of the time on his server.


Actually, I went back and reread every single one of his posts, he never said that a single time. And on my server (all of which have PHP Defaults set at the time of testing except for the cURL plugin loaded) it took often times well over 30 seconds, causing a fatal error.

Chinchilla3k wrote:
yea sometimes it can take upwards of over 30 seconds to crack.


And spyware...I donno :\ I don't post to please anyone, I post to learn and to help others learn. I'm terribly sorry :\

Zephyr_Pure wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
I reread, and yeah I did assume (because every other community I go to actually has coders that have a fucking clue, and if I were to offer them money they would have produced beautiful code for me to be able to follow...in fact, webdeveloper.com did for free, I should have considered the source though) that some decent code would have been produced because of money being offered. But, given that only 2 attempted, I now know that very very few here have a fucking clue, and are more interested in the whole 'I'm a leet hacker I know what I'm talking about so I'll sit here and flame, be condescending little shitheads instead of lifting a finger to do an iota of anything that would be considered productive'. $100 bucks won't even knick my pockets; I guess it's a tiny price to pay to see what this community is really made of.

My choice to not bother coding for your CAPTCHA was based upon the facts that my time is worth more than you were offering, and the fact that I code PHP for a living for 60+ hours a week. THAT is why you don't see my code in the code banks; I take my off-time to relax. This is also why I did not bother to pick apart your code. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not speak up until I felt you were in the wrong.

I don't have to justify my productivity on this site to you... any number of other people can easily do so on my behalf. My contributions have been intellectual property of a different sort than your contributions to the code bank. Do not undervalue them because your emotions and your naivety do not enable you to focus. Here, I'll make it easier for you:

slpctrl wrote:
Alright, I'll paypal you something but it's not gonna be 100 bucks, because this wasn't at all what I was looking for. :angry: /dissapointment.

Address that, or shut up. Everything else you say is irrelevant.

Coder, your support of my statements means nothing when it is likely that you are less aware of the full conversation than the others involved are. Just butt out and let the big kids talk. Thanks.


The fact of the matter is, that after I realized the bullshit code he tried to submit to me (which literally didn't even crack the CAPTCHA), I told him hey wait a minute; hell nah you code what I ask of you and then I'll pay you. I program for a living aswell I don't know why that's relevant. The fact of the matter is this: I'm still paying him for writing code that didn't meet my pre-worded requirements. Period. I'll still pay him though, but now I know that my time would be better spent elsewhere. That's all.

Coder Disaster wrote:
Chinchilla3k wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
stuff

edit: I just read your reply.. I did it the way I did it because it was the quickest thing to do and the easiest to understand.. I asked you to document the errors.. the code I have - on my server, and for the "latest code" you had at the time - worked 100% of the time for me.


slpctrl wrote:
Also, learn to read fellas.


I won't even bother to requote me saying 'so that I can reproduce on my server' but my box I'm on has WAMP, with all the defaults except cURL (which was needed). IT didn't work for me 100% of the time, nor did it for sacman so regardless of him telling me it worked for him, that's irrelevant.




Edited by on 07-09-08 02:35
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:29
Chinchilla3k wrote:
slpctrl wrote:
stuff

edit: I just read your reply.. I did it the way I did it because it was the quickest thing to do and the easiest to understand.. I asked you to document the errors.. the code I have - on my server, and for the "latest code" you had at the time - worked 100% of the time for me.


slpctrl wrote:
Also, learn to read fellas.





Edited by on 07-09-08 02:32
Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:44
slpctrl wrote:
The fact of the matter is, that after I realized the bullshit code he tried to submit to me (which literally didn't even crack the CAPTCHA), I told him hey wait a minute; hell nah you code what I ask of you and then I'll pay you. I program for a living aswell I don't know why that's relevant. The fact of the matter is this: I'm still paying him for writing code that didn't meet my pre-worded requirements. Period. I'll still pay him though, but now I know that my time would be better spent elsewhere. That's all.


You didn't feel it was necessary to post that when you offered him less? Christ, that would've avoided the whole argument. It's not like I WANT to argue with you... What do you expect with what you presented in the thread?

The fact that I code for a living is relevant because I say so. I don't have to specify any extras because, for reasons of my own, I do not contribute code very often. Judge me by that if you must, but I put in my time here just fine.

If you had just stated the fact that his code didn't meet the requirement in the first place... none of this would've happened. No one would expect you to pay him in full (or at all) for a halfway-working submission. I wouldn't be here posting back, you wouldn't be here chewing my ass, and I'd say "cheers" and tip back my glass of Stoly on the rocks.

Coder Disaster wrote:
I won't even bother to requote me saying 'so that I can reproduce on my server' but my box I'm on has WAMP, with all the defaults except cURL (which was needed). IT didn't work for me 100% of the time, nor did it for sacman so regardless of him telling me it worked for him, that's irrelevant.


Agreed. Coder makes stupid points, anyways. My point wasn't incorrect based upon the information that was available to me, yours wasn't for the information available to you... and that puts us where?


Author

RE: CAPTCHA Questions


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 07-09-08 02:48
I was just proving my point.


Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >