HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: can any one help meQ

Your avatar

Posted on 08-10-07 14:19
BIBER wrote:
HBH should have this in the forum rules:
"Do not ask questions,cause if u do,no one will help u,EVERYBODY will flame u,and u will be wasting your time,so FUCK OFF!"

dude, then how the fuck are you supposed to learn, then? think about what the hell you're saying there.

also, it looks like claws is just a newb, not a n00b, so why are you flaming him? it seems like anyone with a question at all get flamed, even if it's a good, legitimate one.

@ claws: just to let you know, if you're starting from absolute scratch and you're trying to expoit an os, then really, just really there is absolutely no chance of even getting close to it. why you're even in that position, i'm not even sure, but whatever. weird things can happen. but really, just go to milw0rm.com or something. once you actually start to learn about hacking for real, then don't use exploits other people coded unless you've read through the code and understand what's happening and the concept of the exploit itself (injection, buffer overrun, etc.). otherwise, you'll go down the path of the script kiddie, where you'll learn nothing and will eventually stop at a dead end and go no further than the average idiot.

now how's that for a helpful post you flaming jackasses? i like this one a lot better than your gay remarks.
kaksii wrote:
FUCK OFF, LEARN SOMETHING.

Fuck man, this thread made me feel angry.

IF YOU WANNA WIN THE PRIZE, DO IT FAIR.
IF YOU CAN'T, WAIT TILL THE NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU LEARN SOMETHING.

Ripper....

in fact, really the only helpful post there that didn't flame the newb was:
necr0six wrote:
you know nothing and you have 10 days Frown

really, it isnt going to happen. have you ever wondered why not everyone on this site is ranked God?

this is because it TAKES TIME. you really need to get that. no way can you think about this competition. seriously, it isnt going to happen.

anyway, have you considered looking at some articles on this site? as much fun as google is, there is already a wealth of knowledge here. also, the little search button in the menu can help.

if you want a team, then why not get people you know (in real life) so you can maybe help each other to learn or something. that sounds to cheesy, but teaching is the best way of learning.

also, where the fuck did all my points go?!?! i had to go back and do basic 1 and 2 again just so i could post!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-10-07 14:51
Well, for the people who feel that people get flamed for no reason... sometimes, that is true but, in this case, there were actually people that responded properly to the question. All of the responses were the same: In 10 days, knowing nothing about exploits, you have no chance.

Also, I feel compelled to mention again my thoughts regarding WHY people get flamed for asking certain types of questions. The top two reasons are that either the question is too vague, or the poster is looking for a skiddie solution. In this case, the question was MUCH too vague: the poster asked for guidance on finding exploits and threw in a very broad list of technologies. If the poster had picked a single target, read up on what an exploit actually is, and asked how to locate exploitable conditions, then he would've gotten a more unanimously positive response.

It's all in how you ask the question... do enough research to show that you want to learn the subject and that you've tried to learn on your own and, when you get stuck, ask for help. Don't just run to the forums as your first step.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 08-10-07 16:35
Zephyr_Pure wrote:
Well, for the people who feel that people get flamed for no reason... sometimes, that is true but, in this case, there were actually people that responded properly to the question. All of the responses were the same: In 10 days, knowing nothing about exploits, you have no chance.

Also, I feel compelled to mention again my thoughts regarding WHY people get flamed for asking certain types of questions. The top two reasons are that either the question is too vague, or the poster is looking for a skiddie solution. In this case, the question was MUCH too vague: the poster asked for guidance on finding exploits and threw in a very broad list of technologies. If the poster had picked a single target, read up on what an exploit actually is, and asked how to locate exploitable conditions, then he would've gotten a more unanimously positive response.

It's all in how you ask the question... do enough research to show that you want to learn the subject and that you've tried to learn on your own and, when you get stuck, ask for help. Don't just run to the forums as your first step.

Also, the competition sounds very, very fake.
If it wasn't fake, he was certainly going about it in an unfair manner.

Flames deserved.
Author

BIBER

Posted on 08-10-07 18:18
sToRm_seveN wrote:
[quote]BIBER wrote:
"Do not ask questions,cause if u do,no one will help u,EVERYBODY will flame u,and u will be wasting your time,so FUCK OFF!"

dude, then how the fuck are you supposed to learn, then? think about what the hell you're saying there.

I said that because of your stupid replies DUDE!

Sarcasm

take your time,look around
i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/BIBERR/Revisionist.jpg
i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/BIBERR/dmz.jpg

Edited by BIBER on 08-10-07 18:26
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-10-07 01:33
BIBER wrote:
sToRm_seveN wrote:
[quote]BIBER wrote:

I said that because of your stupid replies DUDE!

Sarcasm

fyi it's kinda hard to pick up voice tone through text

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-10-07 01:43
sToRm_seveN wrote:
fyi it's kinda hard to pick up voice tone through text

It's kinda hard to take what he said seriously, too. Anyways, hasn't the OP been sufficiently addressed by now?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-10-07 06:26
Just learn. Learn a programming language like c/c++. Learn about how computers work, how programs work. All you have to do is learn. And as everyone else mentioned, google is your friend. I don't know if this thing is real or not, but if you are as clueless as you sound, then just forget about it dude and prepare for next year. Why would you want to win this competition anyway? Just focus on learning and in time, you could discover and write your own exploits. Grin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2