Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author

RE: C++ Coding team

mido

Your avatar

Monster
Posted on 28-03-08 17:54
Futility wrote:
Ouch....But, once again, you're wrong. The US is in decline. Our dollar is now worth quite a bit less than the euro. Our economy sucks, we use tons of oil, yet we sell most of what we produce... The list goes on and on. The days of the United States being a superpower are, unfortunately, limited, unless we can get our act together. But that's just what I've heard. I'm not a real politics nut considering each politician is going to be just as corrupt as the last.

It doesn't suck. But yeah, the world can't be one-power-pole, it must fall. There must be 2 poles...

Nevertheless, it, economy, doesn't suck. At least, you can find food, you still colonize some areas, so don't claim the suck'ness.

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16019.png

mido_eg3[at]hotmail.com
Author

SET

Your avatar

Moderate
Posted on 28-03-08 18:10
The droping dollar is good for the US.

Right now we have a hard time exporting becuase are items cost more.

with the drop of the dollar the items are more likely to export becuase it will be cheaper then before.

arcset.com/imgs/Comp 1_4.gif
ARCSET.com
Author

Futility

God
Posted on 28-03-08 18:16
@Mido- True, true. I might have over exaggerated, but you gotta admit that it is worse than it used to be.

Oh, and yours31f, I'm not 'going on about your group based on what I've heard'. I actually haven't said one thing against it yet. But, since you decided to bring me into it, I might as well say my share. I'm going on about your group based on what you know- next to nothing. You have posted two codes on the site so far. One is one line of code over and over and over and over again. The other one is taken directly from HBH's code bank without any sort of credit given.

But, I must admit that I like the idea. If you actually keep it going and stay active, my respect level for you will definitely grow. I'm learning some C++ right now, so I'm probably going to join and lend a hand to the new guys/learn from the experienced guys (if they ever decide to come). Unfortunately, if any of your past posts are any indication, you're probably going to let it fall into nothingness. But that's just my opinion. I hope you prove me wrong.

[EDIT] Sorry for changing the subject. My bad. (Wow...is it just me or was this post unusually nice?)

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png

Edited by Futility on 28-03-08 18:17
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

mido

Your avatar

Monster
Posted on 28-03-08 18:30
Futility wrote:
[EDIT] Sorry for changing the subject. My bad. (Wow...is it just me or was this post unusually nice?)

It is. Pfft

mido_eg3[at]hotmail.com
Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 28-03-08 18:43
1. Well i plan on proving you wrong
2. I am going to give credit (hadn't looked it up yet but it is edited)
3. I hope you do join

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

mido

Your avatar

Monster
Posted on 28-03-08 18:59
DUDE, I think, to gain more decent members, you've to decide to work on a specific project/specify a certain goal. Then, you'll know each others, then you'll brainstorm some ideas, and do more useful projects.

That's the way I see it.

mido_eg3[at]hotmail.com
Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 28-03-08 19:04
Kinda late (I'm already doing that.) Actually im working with shapeshifter on a program that does diffrent things when you press diffrent keys

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-03-08 19:20
I would be in on it man...sounds really cool....i used to mess around with C++ and when i say mess round...thats basically it but i loved it and this would be a awesome opportunity to get back into Coding So PM if you wish me to be on.....peace

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 28-03-08 19:30
SET wrote:
The droping dollar is good for the US.

Right now we have a hard time exporting becuase are items cost more.

with the drop of the dollar the items are more likely to export becuase it will be cheaper then before.

wrong. it will indeed be cheaper for exports, but the drop of the dollar's value hurts us more than it helps us.

the united states is, i believe, the world's biggest importer. if the dollar has less value, it costs us more to import, and everyone here has less buying power. the US is not much of an exporter, so revenue-expenses<0. we're losing much more than we're gaining.

sorry for offtopicness

@yourself- i agree with what futility said. i've gotten a bad impression of you, so it will take a while that to go away. if you can make this work it would greatly raise my opinion of you. i know c++ fairly well, and i would join to help out, but at the moment i'm not feeling well plus i'm swamped with work.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-03-08 05:59
cis_slayer wrote:
I would be in on it man...sounds really cool....i used to mess around with C++ and when i say mess round...thats basically it but i loved it and this would be a awesome opportunity to get back into Coding So PM if you wish me to be on.....peace

did u go to the site and register?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-03-08 08:46
yea im going to....im really tired right now...so i dont wanna try and remeber anything...4:45am over here....so peace

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 29-03-08 16:28
Anyone who wants to do anything with c++ is welcome to join.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-03-08 17:08
it's not just a coding team its a place to learn, teach, or come together in a place where everyone shares a common interest

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-03-08 17:18
ok ill rephrase on behalf of the site its a place for people who share a common interest in c++ to come together and have a place to be organized, while at the site if any of the members decide they want to learn from others or help others out then they can do so

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 29-03-08 17:24
Nicely put. @ kiyo (Sorry don't remeber your full name), i understand what you are saying, but you don't understand what i was doing. I wasn't attempting to make a fully functional program for sale or even freeware. I was merly learning through active use.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 30-03-08 19:02
really more people should join to give it a chance

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 03-04-08 17:57
I have added alot to the site in terms of use. I have added projects a tutorial (More coming soon) and plan to do alot more. We need more members that want to be active in c++. So even if you are just considering , do it.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 18:12
I'm getting that the site can't be found man, I think boardzero is down, not sure why but we should probably stop using boardzero and setup a forum on another host like freehostia.

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 03-04-08 18:22
I've heard of some others too, I'll look around.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-04-08 18:58
yeah boardzero is down right now it would be a good idea to get a good host we need more members to join

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >