View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Events | Teams

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Author

C++ Coding team

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 13:07
I am making a team of c++ coders who will help eachother with scripts and things of that sort if want to join post here. I will post more in a little while (Class is starting).

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

RE: C++ Coding team

Your avatar

Posted on 26-03-08 13:57
I would be really interested in this. However I haven't been at c++ for very long so my skill level is still low so if you only want people with a certain skill level to join I probabyl wont fit in. If you don't care about skill level I will be happy to join and hopefully learn along with other Smile

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 15:15
Now for a more in depth set up of this team.

I am making a forum to post to each other now so we can keep in contact. (im going to pm the forum to keep out spammers). This team has no skill needed to join. It's kinda like hbh is to hacking. some experience helps but is not nessecary. On this team you can ask questions and expect real answers not flames and i know i would really enjoy that. (I've been through the whole "Flaming isn't bad" thing). So If you have any more questions don't back down and ask. I'll post here.

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-03-08 15:28
i would like to join ^^

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 15:33
Ok i will start sending pm's now.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-03-08 16:29
what's with you and your undying attempt to do something with C++???

you've claimed to try to make OS after learning 2 weeks of c++....
you've tried to receive program request from others and make program for them....

but I've yet to see any successful product.... also there are several other failure by you that didn't mentioned but others talked about on your post...

and now your are going to organize team of C++?

I'm all for the idea of that but I don't think you are experienced enough to form such a team, or to be honest... be part of it...

I guess it all depend on the depth of the projects team do....

maybe it's just me.... but I don't see this boat going any where good....

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 16:57
It will work if People actually join. The entire point behind this team is for people to get HUMAN help. That way you can explain what you are doing and get a help on that specific topic.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-03-08 17:24
generally speaking....

people who are able to give help offer such a concept...

not otherway around...

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 18:15
I have a question for Mr. Cheese. Did you know everything you know about the web that you know now when you started this site?

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 19:15
ok im making the forum open

cpponline.boardzero.com

Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 26-03-08 19:36
yours31f wrote:
I have a question for Mr. Cheese. Did you know everything you know about the web that you know now when you started this site?

obviously the answer would be no, but i'm sure he knew quite a bit.

in your case, you need either the knowledge to share with you team, or the leadership skills to organize the learning. you need to ask yourself whether you have either of those before possibly dragging your other team members down.

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/ynori77/archenemysig1.jpg
ynori7 http://halls-of-valhalla.org
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 26-03-08 19:37
yours31f wrote:
ok im making the forum open
cpponline.boardzero.com

whatever happened to "im going to pm the forum to keep out spammers"?

halls-of-valhalla.org/images/affiliateLogo.png voodoorage.halls-of-valhalla.org/images/smallLogo.png
Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 26-03-08 20:46
I Can and will delete any users who decide to spam. (I thought it would be harder than it is on this software.)

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 27-03-08 14:05
Any one who is looking to learn or even just code with prior knowledge should join. This is a good chance for you and other to increase their use of this language. as of now we only have 2 members and we need more.

Author

richohealey

Monster
Posted on 27-03-08 14:21
ShapeShifters wrote:
I would be really interested in this. However I haven't been at c++ for very long so my skill level is still low so if you only want people with a certain skill level to join I probabyl wont fit in. If you don't care about skill level I will be happy to join and hopefully learn along with other Smile

don't stress, yours31f doesn't know much either,

bitchohealey at hotmail dot com skype:richohealey www.psych0tik.net
Author

mido

Your avatar

Monster
Posted on 27-03-08 14:41
ShapeShifters wrote:

Exactly as Richo said. You have to participate in projects...

Be the worst one in the team, you'll, then, learn and watch the leader, and gain experience, and gain experience from him, and you'll learn how he talks, how he code, how he lead...

Be the best one, you'll then gain respect, and will know how to SHOW, and express your point...

Projects are very convincing way for increasing the skill, as you have things you've to look for (google functions, etc), and have goals, as doing X, while coding X, you'll know how to do many things, as it opens the door for further...

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16019.png

mido_eg3[at]hotmail.com
Author

ynori7

God
Posted on 27-03-08 15:25
mido wrote:
Be the worst one in the team, you'll, then, learn and watch the leader, and gain experience, and gain experience from him, and you'll learn how he talks, how he code, how he lead...

although the 'leader' is someone whos best code was stolen from others and who thinks l337 5p34k is cool...

Author

mido

Your avatar

Monster
Posted on 27-03-08 15:50
ynori7 wrote:
although the 'leader' is someone whos best code was stolen from others and who thinks l337 5p34k is cool...

I was talking generally Pfft.

But, yea.

www.hellboundhackers.org/sig/r/16019.png

mido_eg3[at]hotmail.com
Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 27-03-08 16:32
Hey i could really care less of what you want to think of me. I have nothing to gain from useless post. If you want to join, it's up to you. If not, let others choose for themselves.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 27-03-08 17:06
Thanks richo and mido Smile

And come on guys give him a break. Just because he's not the best out there doesn't mean he can't give this a shot. I will probably learn a bit from it and so can more people.

If more people join we can see where this will go. I'm not gonna give up on it so if we can get others like that then this idea wont fail.

The site's not looking to bad, we just need the members. It's ok if you don't want to join but it would be nice if people wouldn't flame to keep away people who might want to. This site doesn't have to be(and shouldn't be) your main place to learn c++ but it does mean that people who need help have a place to get it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >