Follow us on Twitter!
One mans freedom fighter, another's terrorist.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 24
Guests Online: 22
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 82843
Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Web hacking

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 04:36
grr.. lol howd u do that... plzz ppl who have my passwords on there delete them or a admin delete this post ....


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:12
I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it someSad


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:25
super_guru wrote:
I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it someSad


Lying Skiddie is Lying.
Author

RE: brute force

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 24-04-09 22:26
super_guru wrote:
I'm not a scriptkittie .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it someSad

So learn how to make one. That's what hacking is- wanting to try something, wondering how you could go about doing it, and then taking the necessary steps to succeed. You won't get anywhere just asking people for tools that will do things you want. Eventually you'll have to learn how to do things yourself and, until you come to that realization, a "scriptkittie" you shall remain.


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:28
Protip, read about permutation-algorithms otherwise gtfo


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:44
maug wrote:
super_guru wrote:
I'm not SK .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it someSad


that's pretty close to the definition of an SK. People who want to be a hacker super-guru, use others' work, and not read...

by "mess around some" I'm assuming you meant brute some random sites loggin box and act like a prick.
I just wanted to get my cousins login to a website ..... gesh


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:52
super_guru wrote:
maug wrote:
super_guru wrote:
I'm not SK .. I just don't know how to write a Brute Forcer yet I just wanted to mess around a with it someSad


that's pretty close to the definition of an SK. People who want to be a hacker super-guru, use others' work, and not read...

by "mess around some" I'm assuming you meant brute some random sites loggin box and act like a prick.
I just wanted to get my cousins login to a website ..... gesh


Last Warning; Stop Lying.
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 22:54
I'm not! warning?....


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:01
maug wrote:
super_guru wrote:
I'm not! warning?....


leave it alone. You're not helping anything. Making this into a pissing match won't help anything either. If you have any naked pictures that you've sent to girls, I suggest you delete your sent messages. quickly.

and because it's your cousin should give you even less incentive to act like a prick...


I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period.


Author

RE: brute force

Futility
Member



Posts: 725
Location: USA
Joined: 17.12.07
Rank:
God
Posted on 24-04-09 23:04
super_guru wrote:
I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period.

Well that was a quick change of heart. Glad to see you've learned your lesson. Wink


i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:04
Grin




Edited by on 24-04-09 23:06
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:20
Well, that's up to you to decide son.


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:21
maug wrote:
super_guru wrote:
maug wrote:
super_guru wrote:
I'm not! warning?....


leave it alone. You're not helping anything. Making this into a pissing match won't help anything either. If you have any naked pictures that you've sent to girls, I suggest you delete your sent messages. quickly.

and because it's your cousin should give you even less incentive to act like a prick...


I really am Sorry, Fritzo gave me the last warning, so I certainly should have just said I am sorry for being a skiddie and never question Fritzo again.

Period.


I'll remember this forever xP
and you should probably delete those naked pictures anyways

Was that fritzo or SG posting?


I take no responsibility!
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:23
We need more Bob Marley in this thread!

www.buf.kristianstad.se/rg/Elev/filip/Bob_Marley_wallpaper_picture_image_free_music_Reggae_desktop_wallpaper_1024.jpg


Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:25
H3x my friend, You are so right.

*High Five*
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:26
Hehe B)

*High Five*


Author

RE: brute force

clone4
Member



Posts: 586
Location: He is back and he's bad!
Joined: 25.11.07
Rank:
Mad User
Posted on 24-04-09 23:28
whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later


[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl

clone_4@hotmail.com
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:29
Bob Marley.
Is not.
Useless.


Author

RE: brute force

AldarHawk
Member



Posts: 1690
Location: Canada
Joined: 26.01.06
Rank:
Hacker Level 1
Posted on 24-04-09 23:30
Pizza? Too greasy....Rum, Chicken Wings and Cookies damnit!


Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

RE: brute force


Member

Your avatar

Posts:
Location:
Joined: 01.01.70
Rank:
Guest
Posted on 24-04-09 23:31
clone4 wrote:
whee another bullshit topic, I just love those, really great! c'mon people bring in more useless stuff, maybe get some pizza later


Dude.. Relax, Take it Easy..

Put on some Bob Marley already and Search for some Rainbow Wallpapers!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >