Follow us on Twitter!
It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. - Bj Palmer
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 20
Guests Online: 16
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82823
Newest Member: Andyrayfun
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Basic

Author

basic 4

Your avatar

Posted on 21-10-05 16:48
hmm i still dont really get this one i tried i think to be all my possiblities but maybe im still far from it

//<td class='main-body'>
<center><h2 align='center'>Basic Challenge 4!</h2><BR><BR><p> ERROR: htpasswd.php file not found in basic4/ </p><form action='17.php' method='POST'>Enter Password: <input type='password' name='password'><input type='submit' value='Submit!'></form></center></td>//

1)first what i tryed was changing the basic4 to 3 and 5 but all that did was change the challenges...then i had the bright idea of "hey mybe if i change the action to 17.php but that did nothing

iv gone back and taken a look at the other bacic forum helps discussion on basic 4 but im still not getting this somthing about another directory i dont know hmm but i will continue to think about this one! i will never give up NEWBIE POWER!
Author

RE: basic 4

Your avatar

Posted on 21-10-05 16:55
i got it it was so simple im very mad at myself
Author

RE: basic 4

Your avatar

Posted on 29-10-05 03:59
So what exactly did you start doing to make it click for you all of a sudden?? I am still stumped on this one....can't find anything except
* = wildcard in source for basic 5. HELP!!