Follow us on Twitter!
It is never to LATE to become what you never WERE.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 19
Guests Online: 15
Members Online: 4

Registered Members: 82877
Newest Member: MWiki
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Basic

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: basic 3 help

Your avatar

Posted on 20-07-06 06:51
how did I post that 3 times?!?!? sorry!

Edited by on 20-07-06 06:52
Author

RE: Firefox

Your avatar

Posted on 05-08-06 22:05
your'e lucky, I can download Firefox, but when I try to run it, it says there's an unspecified error!

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 06-08-06 00:02
ok, I dowloaded Firefox, again, it worked but now I dont know how to use the user switcher:xx:

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-08-06 02:05
DotHacker0 wrote:
ok, I dowloaded Firefox, again, it worked but now I dont know how to use the user switcher:xx:

It is pretty easy, just follow these Directions. Tools > User Agent Switcher > Options > Options > User Agents > Add > Type the user agent into the User agent box and just put the same into description above if it says you need a description. Then go back to tools > User Agent Switcher and then you can figure it out from there

If this is too much of a spoiler tell me please lol
Author

korg
Admin from hell

God
Posted on 26-08-06 02:09
If you read his post check his profile he has already completed the challengeWink
O R
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 26-08-06 02:13
korg wrote:
If you read his post check his profile he has already completed the challengeWink

Oh yeah, should have looked beforehand, well hopefully someone else doesn't ask same question. Because it is already up lol
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-06 23:35
I'm astonished how it could be complicated to do challenge even when person posted the direct answer as i see above..i know it probably makes someone laughSmile
As i understood(found it also on google),you should write about:config ,so i opened new tab and did so...i could manipulate with smth there and the first line was telling me smth about user set(probably that's the place to set it as i understand).Double clicked it and then everything typed as said here(descr:bwh3 and value:bwh3).The funny thing is that i've tryied several times just for interest typing anything and see if any changes will occur(it didn't,at least obvious ones),so i typed for one desc:1 and for sec try desc:bw3(a bit made mistake),so those two lines are still there,but now i can't put new line with bwh3...
What i don't understand is that i found on google such thing:
Now press the right mouse button to get the context menu and select "String" from the menu entry "New". Enter the preference name "general.useragent.override", without the quotes. Next, enter the new User Agent value you want Mozilla Firefox to use
So i did add that line and a string with a value bwh3,but it still doesn't work when i press refresh button..now what do i miss or don't understand?
Probably mixed everything up in that browser what i couldGrin
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-06 23:36
I'm astonished how it could be complicated to do challenge even when person posted the direct answer as i see above..i know it probably makes someone laughSmile
As i understood(found it also on google),you should write about:config ,so i opened new tab and did so...i could manipulate with smth there and the first line was telling me smth about user set(probably that's the place to set it as i understand).Double clicked it and then everything typed as said here(descr:bwh3 and value:bwh3).The funny thing is that i've tryied several times just for interest typing anything and see if any changes will occur(it didn't,at least obvious ones),so i typed for one desc:1 and for sec try desc:bw3(a bit made mistake),so those two lines are still there,but now i can't put new line with bwh3...
What i don't understand is that i found on google such thing:
Now press the right mouse button to get the context menu and select "String" from the menu entry "New". Enter the preference name "general.useragent.override", without the quotes. Next, enter the new User Agent value you want Mozilla Firefox to use
So i did add that line and a string with a value bwh3,but it still doesn't work when i press refresh button..now what do i miss or don't understand?
Probably mixed everything up in that browser what i couldGrin
PS:sry for double postingFrown

Edited by on 28-08-06 23:37
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2