Follow us on Twitter!
Few are those who can see with their own eyes and hear with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 16
Guests Online: 16
Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 82800
Newest Member: santana1744
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Basic

Author

Basic 20

Your avatar

Posted on 20-12-09 20:30
I have tried j********* i******** and tried to login in as admin.But the page says Nic try n blah blah blah..Can anyone help me figure out whats the real matter??I have read all the posts and articles but i mnt still able to figure out what the hell is exactly wrong??SadSadSad
Author

RE: Basic 20

Your avatar

Posted on 20-12-09 20:40
I used the mozilla firefox addon named firebug and tried to bypass the admin by creating the code..
docu****.c*****.w*****="user name"
bt i did get as all the nic try page..
Author

RE: so close...

mandyedi

Posted on 20-01-10 10:27
Hi!
Firstly... I got the message: Nice try... I realsied what should I modify and I read the article about c***** p******g
I know I have to use s** i********, but I dont know the table name of database or it is more simple than I think?
Back to the article... it says something about num_rows, should I do something with this. Am I in the right track? Give me a hint or send PM, please. BUT not with the solution!

Everything is possible!
Author

RE: Basic 20

Futility

God
Posted on 20-01-10 12:56
You're on the right track with what you're doing, but you are thinking waaaaay too much about it. These challenges usually simplify things down to the basest, most pure form of the exploit they're trying to emulate. Most of the time the solution is the simplest thing you can imagine about the hole (ha!). So don't worry about num_rows or tables or databases, just dumb it down a notch (or two) and you should be golden.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91