Follow us on Twitter!
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Friday, April 18, 2014
Navigation
Home
HellBoundHackers Main:
HellBoundHackers Find:
HellBoundHackers Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
HellBoundHackers Exploit:
HellBoundHackers Programming:
HellBoundHackers Think:
HellBoundHackers Track:
HellBoundHackers Patch:
HellBoundHackers Other:
HellBoundHackers Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 27
Guests Online: 24
Members Online: 3

Registered Members: 82829
Newest Member: mmoclauq
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Challenges | Basic

Author

Basic 10

deadsun

Your avatar

Posted on 09-04-09 18:50
This should be a very easy one but for some reason i cant get it. I understand how to change my ip using a p**xy and the error page changes to a not found page? what am i doing wrong? the ip im using 64.185.2**.130 and i belive this is should work. can any one help me out by pussing me in the right drectoin of my problem?

Author

RE: Basic 10

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 09-04-09 19:12
google proxy servers and read the wiki

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 09-04-09 19:36
you can pm with what you have tried or what you have ill help

Author

RE: u r missin important details

Your avatar

Posted on 22-07-09 20:09
do u look at source code ???
u will get details in there :ninja:Grin
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 22-07-09 20:42
As it states proxy has to be in a range. So first find one in that range, and some proxy's uptime suck so make sure you get one with good uptime or you'll just get timed out / cannot connect error.

Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 22-07-09 20:46
Thanks to my location of living, I didn't even need to use a proxy. This is by far my favourite mission. Smile

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 23-07-09 01:30
stealth- wrote:
Thanks to my location of living, I didn't even need to use a proxy. This is by far my favourite mission. Smile

Pfft yes, because you learned so much 1337 stuff. Who fuckin needs a proxy, i'll just move to Turkey, and move back. Grin

Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 23-07-09 02:38
S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote:
stealth- wrote:

Pfft yes, because you learned so much 1337 stuff. Who fuckin needs a proxy, i'll just move to Turkey, and move back. Grin

heh, I guess I forgot to mention proxies happened to be one of the things I was already familiar with.

Although I do like the turkish scenery. *considers*

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 03-10-09 20:34
I usually use Tor when I need anonynity and I know there is a way to pick your nodes, but never needed too so..

Anyway...
I googled and found a bunch of proxy servers within the range. I tried a bunch, but 90% of the proxies didnt work, and the ones that did actually work didnt work on the mission. So stupidly I deleted all the proxies :0 then came to the forums to read through topics for help only to find out you have to do it over and over again sometimes or the mission doesnt work? Ugh.

Now Im going to have to sift through pages of proxy lists to find the 10% that actually work..UNLESS, someone can help me out with a link to a working proxy list.

Edited by on 03-10-09 20:35