TeamSpeak Online : 5 Members Online: 0

Registered Members: 89016
Newest Member: hanuwath
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Author

RE: Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive?

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 27-08-08 23:38
right consider this the first real jacking of your thread...

<hijack>

if (thread==" was stupid"Wink{
javascript:alert(document.a);
}
else{
disable </hijack>
}

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 00:13
yours31f wrote:
right consider this the first real jacking of your thread...

<hijack>

if (thread==" was stupid"Wink{
javascript:alert(document.a);
}
else{
disable </hijack>
}

www.zwani.com/graphics/insults/images/567.gif

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 00:38
KING.....

athleet.t35.com/fail.gif

Edited by on 28-08-08 10:24
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 02:43
Futility wrote:
moshbat wrote:
I also coded a challenge for this site. So until you manage to do something productive, **** off.

(I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.)

He has been plenty productive. Haven't you seen all those sigs he's made for other people. That must have taken a ton of effort, especially considering they're all pretty much the same.

He's also been very helpful to this community. What with pissing off the veterans and helping the skids grow into... bigger skids. This guy is great!

The sheer thought that you would dare insult someone this helpful is beyond me. People like you are the reason this site is failing. People that dare to speak their minds, rather than hacking hotmail for other people because their 16 year old girlfriend might be talking to someone he doesn't like. Why can't you just be nice to everyone, even if they are an idiot? (which no one is, because that would be mean) And what's more, I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day.

Not very nice man, sure enough I was kinda makin it a point to be a dick but insulting my graphic work...thats below the belt man. I busted my ass on those.

@JJbutler88, yes?

Author

Futility

God
Posted on 28-08-08 02:54
K_I_N_G wrote:
Not very nice man, sure enough I was kinda makin it a point to be a dick but insulting my graphic work...thats below the belt man. I busted my ass on those

Alright, I'll admit that was low. I honestly don't have anything against them. I was just looking for some way to add a little more sarcasm into my post. And since the sigs are pretty much the only thing I know you do, I targeted them. Oops. Maybe if you weren't a dick in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.

( I actually enjoy making sigs, so I don't consider them work. More like... entertainment)

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 03:02
Futility wrote:
Alright, I'll admit that was low. I honestly don't have anything against them. I was just looking for some way to add a little more sarcasm into my post. And since the sigs are pretty much the only thing I know you do, I targeted them. Oops. Maybe if you weren't a dick in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.

( I actually enjoy making sigs, so I don't consider them work. More like... entertainment)

Haha, alright than.
Yeah I enjoy doing it as well, but I figured if I said graphic design I would have just received more insults cuz I know I' am still a novice. That whole rule 'dont speak about things you dont know'.

Just a question for everybody in general, why the hell isnt this thread locked yet?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 03:37
being that Futility is the only admin online, i don't think that this thread is going to be locked any time soon

is anyone else amazed at how far the flame wars on this site go?

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 03:41
Well I enjoy them. If you get bored you can just insult someone and have a hundred people yellin at you haha.

EDIT:
Ya know, we should just have a permanent flame wars thread. That way if someone is insulted they can just go there and duke it out (without consequences like being banned perhaps?). Just an idea, I'd do it but enough people are pissed at me already haha.

Edited by on 28-08-08 03:45
Author

Futility

God
Posted on 28-08-08 03:49
Flare wrote:
being that Futility is the only admin online, i don't think that this thread is going to be locked any time soon

Was that a dig at me? Because if it was, I'd be glad to return fire.

Anyways, the reason I haven't closed this down yet is because I feel that if something has to be said, it's going to be said. If someone needs to be told that they're an asshole, someone is eventually going to say so. Might as well let it all happen in one thread rather than spreading it out among all the others, right? Why not let one thread fall so that the others don't have to put up with this? Maybe this thread will serve as an example to a skid that happens upon this site (yes, I know it's hard to believe, but they do find it). Maybe they'll read this, realize what happens if you're an idiot, and keep quiet. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and should delete it...

Oh, and don't start posting your opinions on what I should do. I don't care.

i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh11/zanimabean/Zim.png
Futility91@hotmail.com Futility91
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 03:56
slow down there futility, it wasn't anything at you i was simply pointing out that seeing as you are in the middle of the war, you most likely wouldn't be one to close this thread. sorry if the original statement sounded offensive, it wasn't meant to be.

btw, i tend to avoid putting myself in the middle of these wars, it takes too much time away from my day.

nice sig btw

Edited by on 28-08-08 03:57
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 05:14
What's this about locking? We should sticky this damn it, it's been very educational.
Locking, deleting, banning don't do much good, if there's an issue, it should be worked out instead of hidden.

Moral of this thread: spyware's special, thanks a7x2thedeath for teaching us that Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 06:55
moshbat wrote:
Futility wrote:
I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

That's it! I'm turning my rainbow black! The emo inside me is coming out!

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day.

It's saved my ass a few times.

Put it this way, your not a hard ass because you think you can cuss people out and redeem yourself by using a tough comment like, "saved my ass a few time."
Other than WASTING my time reading this thread to see what was going on with programs to apply to flash drives. See that's what I may have been interested in myself. And as you too because if I recall your posted in this thread.... Many times. So according to Mosh or someone I was hijacking a thread by changing the topic to roms... Ouch dude, some people.. Wait a minute, many people have a bigger arsenal of roms than others, many sites don't even have some people may make themselves.
Actually I don't feel like ranting. Do you want to know what I feel like? First off I feel like looking at the pictures to see you scrawny bi**h a**.
(I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.)

Yet that is a resolution. Oh and the other thing I really REALLY want to do sir. It is to just end this thread knowing that it was far, yes vary far from me as the one who " hi jacked" this thread. But lets just stop being arrogant.
Very much thanks to K_I_N_G for the support.

Now lets see here. I can't finish this thread without addressing something on the topic because well... Wouldn't that be contributing to your impolite thread hi jacking.
So therefore.
I would very much agree on adding mp3's or links to online radio, or you could always bring along our mp3 player.
I still agree on doing the backtrack deal or an itty-bitty sized linux.

Oh and if you would use an application to spoof emails or capture passwords, ettercap, then I suggest it. A LOT. Imagine your making out with your extremely hot girlfriend because your not an emo with a little d**k like some possible others. And she leaves and your like wow, S**t, I am last for class...:
-Dean@high_school.com
---
--Hey sorry for such short notice but *student* will be last to class because he got in a verbal fight and I was talking to him.
____

Bam just like that. Butttt. Don't spoof it because you cant delete the reply. Or say.. DONT REPLY.
Then again rissssky.

Author

fashizzlepop

Moderate
Posted on 28-08-08 07:37
Since I am not going to take the time to read thru all this previous non sense to see if something has been already said...

@op

I am guessing these are windows comps...?

1. Either python .msi or make a portable vers.
2. Other compiler of your choice...
3. CCleaner for obvious reasons... Pfft
4. Daemon TOols or another emulator...
5. Olly Dbg
6. icofx
7. polycrypt
8. Hex editor
9. IDM (internet dwnld mngr)
10. tut's on how to bypass filters or gain cmd access.
11. Firefox portable.
12. Iso recorder... to burn cd's.
13. Ngame great time waster.
14. Cain
15. Fun exe's you've made or bat's. (I made a program that beeped sweet child o mine and put it in a shared folder and heard atleast 3 different people click it in 1 day lol )

These are to mainly have fun not mess up stuff so much.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein~

csullivan.codeinspire.net/images/boomsig2.png
fashizzlepop@gmail.com http://csullivan.codeinspire.net/
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 11:24
dont listen to that crap,
take backtrack 3 in on a usb stick and boot it from ms virtual pc
if its not installed
put virtual pc portable on ur pen drive,
backtrack (3) is the best thing u can have on a usb stick, balls to lame windows sniffers, the next best thing is an integrated scripting language, like portable python

Author

clone4

Mad User
Posted on 28-08-08 11:26
code_monkey wrote:
backtrack (3) is the best thing u can have on a usb stick, balls to lame windows sniffers, the next best thing is an integrated scripting language, like portable python

yeah but you have all that In the backtrack, even more, perl ruby etc Wink so it would be silly to have there just the language

[img][/img]img164.imageshack.us/img164/5713/perlvl0.jpg

clone4.freehostia.com/ubuntu_3.png
spyware - "They see me trollin'..."
<yaragn> ever seen that movie? The Matrix?
<yaragn> with those green lines of flying text?
<yaragn> *THAT'S* Perl

clone_4@hotmail.com
Author

fuser

Mad User
Posted on 28-08-08 11:31
why'd you have to install virtual pc on the pen drive as well? seems like a waste of space for me, when you can just install backtrack 3 on the pendrive and just boot from there.

img.userbarz.com/51/10006.png
img.userbarz.com/146/29144.gif
img.userbarz.com/99/19602.jpg
img.userbarz.com/4/600.png
img.userbarz.com/45/8814.gif
img360.imageshack.us/img360/9231/bfbarlr0.jpg
[url=http://userbarz.com/][img]ht
catinthecpu@hotmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 28-08-08 13:18
fuser wrote:
why'd you have to install virtual pc on the pen drive as well? seems like a waste of space for me, when you can just install backtrack 3 on the pendrive and just boot from there.

The OP mentioned earlier in the thread that he was either incapable of booting from a USB drive or not interested in anything more than AIM... or both, I forget. This thread changed focus even while it was on-topic, so I can't say I care that it went off-topic.

<On-topic>Oh, and PortableApps... if you're not going to use Backtrack 3, install PortableApps to the USB drive. Don't forget xampp.</On-topic>

chronicburst wrote:
So according to Mosh or someone I was hijacking a thread by changing the topic to roms... Ouch dude, some people.. Wait a minute, many people have a bigger arsenal of roms than others, many sites don't even have some people may make themselves.

That was according to me. If you want to discuss roms, just go make your own freaking thread and shut up. You are making such a big deal about all of this... when you could've already made your rom thread and gotten responses. Hell, *I* would respond to the thread with some sites I've used, but you have to respect other people's threads enough to not jack them.

Edited by on 28-08-08 13:25
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 29-08-08 07:25
I would like to say thank you to absolutely everybody! For real, the flaming on everyone has finally stopped. We have all successful passes yet another hump of maturity.
In real time backtrack or anything bootable is all you need. It keeps you away from the schools security and... You can unmount the windows ("Media"Wink drive and then logoff and oopsie.. IT guy would have to come and mount the drive. However judging the IT's I have met... They dont even know what "mounting" is. Also they seem like they arent mounting their wives (if I may impose).
However it isn't necessary to do that. MITM is all you should need. That and your emulator and your set to rock and roll babyyy!

Author

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 29-08-08 13:07
moshbat wrote:
Ignoring the above, Damn Small Linux.

lol

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

Infam0us

Apprentice
Posted on 29-08-08 16:31
Your probably already back at school but if you still need programs check this site out.

PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives

http://portableap. . .
Pretty cool portable programs on here.

"Never memorize what you can look up in books." -Albert Einstein
www.rohitab.com/discuss/style_emoticons/default/suicide_anim.gif
[img]http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_infusions/buddy_panel/buddy_delete.php?id=2783[/img]

[img]javasc ript:alert(document.cookie);[/img]
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >