Newest Member: hx47
Latest Articles
View Thread

HellBound Hackers | General | Introductions

Author

AxleCage reporting in

Your avatar

Posted on 27-01-10 06:07
Hello to everyone. I'm not really new, been here since October of last year, but decided to introduce myself. I'm currently in my 3rd year of college, major in Computer Science with a minor in Information Systems. I'm still new to programming, gone through VB, C++, and now working on Java.I also know HTML and a bit of php and javascript, plan on taking classes on those over the summer. I came to this site to learn. I'm hoping to do Information Security and need to learn all the loop holes and flaws that can be exploited (also for my own knowledge =D). But anyway I hope to be seeing more of you guys around. Later

Edited by on 27-01-10 06:10
Author

RE: AxleCage reporting in

yours31f

Elite
Posted on 27-01-10 06:41
Hello, and (late) welcome. I see you solve problems on your own, as this is your first post. Decent intro too.

Debugging is what programmers do to beta software to make it take up more room on your hard drive if it is running too efficiently.

img259.imageshack.us/img259/3713/sigr.png

yours31f@live.com yours31f@yahoo.com rpwd.info
Author

stealth-

Mad User
Posted on 27-01-10 08:52
Hi there Smile
Hopefully this means your interested in posting more on the forums, too. We can never have enough (active) members Smile

The irony of man's condition is that the deepest need is to be free of the anxiety of death and annihilation; but it is life itself which awakens it, and so we must shrink from being fully alive.
http://www.stealt. . .
http://www.stealth-x.com
Author

AldarHawk

Hacker Level 1
Posted on 27-01-10 13:58
Welcome to the community. If you have been ghosting the boards since October you know how a lot of the people here can be.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do all I can to help you.

Just ask Yahoo!Taboo! http://www.erikwestlake.com
Author

chess_rock

Apprentice
Posted on 28-01-10 14:41
Hey there, welcome to HBH Smile Feel free to use the forums and post interesting information in there. People here are very nice but can also be a bit intolerant with some attitudes. I'm not one of the wisest members in here, but feel free to contact me if you want :happy: