Donate to us via Paypal!
Society leans ever heavily on computers, if you have the power to take out computers you can take out society. - cubeman372
Friday, April 23, 2021
Navigation
Home
 Find:
 Information:
Learn
Communicate
Submit
Shop
Challenges
 Exploit:
 Programming:
 Think:
 Track:
 Patch:
 Other:
 Need Help?
Other
Members Online
Total Online: 81
Guests Online: 79
Members Online: 2

Registered Members: 135601
Newest Member: mathewhogg
Latest Articles

View Thread

HellBound Hackers | Computer General | Hacking in general

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author

RE: a friend in need...really

Your avatar

Posted on 17-08-06 23:36
Can you open the program, and see where to enter the password? if you can just install a keylogger, get the password and everytime you want you can access and disable it, then put it bak on wen u log off Smile

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-06 00:11
Here's a new idea to solve this problem...

How about telling him/her to stand up to their parents and have them realise that they are a fuckin human-being. That censonship is not a way to protect your kids from harmful things in the world. Tell their parents to get out from that mindset of the Eisenhower era.

If a parent would just talk to their kid about these things, it would be so much better than trying to hide them.

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 31-08-06 01:02
Couldn't you just take the program out of the reg so it doesn't start on ... startup
PS
sry i forget the reg location maby some one else here will know it Sad
probally in microsoft

PPS
DrizztDourden...
Love your sig and R.A SalvadorGrin

Edited by on 31-08-06 01:04
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-09-06 06:37
another way...

If she is useing Windows XP, go to the login screen where you choose your name. hit Ctrl+Alt+del two times (I think). and a user name and password dialog box will pop up! Now, just type in Administrator in the username part, no password. This will work as long as nobody has disabled the administrator account that is set by default when you install Windows XP. Then since you have access to everything, disable the damn thing. through add/remove programs. that might not work. the files could be hidden... Go to "tools" at the top of your windows explorer. then too "folder options..." and make it to where you can see hidden folders. The programs files must be installed somewhere... find them, delete them.

if her parents have it set up to where they can type in a username and pass, then install a keylogger on it.

try safemode. I know somebody mentioned this. but safe mode should work. Since safe mode disables all startup programs, most likely includeing that gay ass program.

Edited by on 04-09-06 06:41
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-09-06 07:06
Actually closet haxzor.. I was just about to say the same thing but I was reading all the post to see what others had said.

Author

knutrainer

Wiseman
Posted on 04-09-06 09:55
Knoppix FTW!

img389.imageshack.us/img389/974/knu5ui1ja.jpg
~PM me if you need help or instant message me.
knutrainer@gmail.com
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-09-06 10:49
system(ls).jpganomalous-security.org/imasechoges/newspic.png

Edited by on 04-09-06 10:53
Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-09-06 11:16
get an ubuntu or some GNU/linux distro live disc and put it in your cd tray when you turn on teh computer.... easy as pie...mmm

Author

Your avatar

Posted on 04-09-06 11:39
Well it is really late, and I haven't read through everything.
But, if you have access to an Admin account, make a new admin account. Then click Start > Run > Regedit

What were going to do it hide the account. (not sure if this has been mentioned sorry if so, just trying to help.)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList

Create a new DWORD and name it the same as the administrator account. This hides it just like the default admin account. right click on the name > modify and make sure the value is "0" to hide it (without quotes of course). And use "1" to show it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2